how the hell do you accurately bomb in this game? i tought that buy then they had ccpid or some primative form of it by then......also, whats p with the ground scanning radar? how come i no tanks or buldings show up, so i cant lock on to them? and what the heck is an aim-4 or a-4 or whatever that other undocumented missle is called?

ryall

The aim 4 Falcon was manufactured by Hughes aircraft, it came in two forms, Infrared, like the aim 9, or semiactive radar..the Aim 4 D was IR guided..and short range..

as for accurate bombing..I haven't figured that one out yet either..LOL

DK

Dive bombing works, just keep your speed way down by using dive brakes and throttle way down. Level bombing will likely require a good altitude like say 500 feet, a set speed like around 300 knots, and practice on your timing.

CrazyAggie05,

The CCIP was not available on any of the aircraft modeled in the game, and neither was any air-to-ground radar. They had ground mapping radar at most, not precise enough to "lock on" to any specific ground target.

Bombing is generally done the same way it was done in WWII, just do a dive bomb and take a note of alt and speed. The only difference is that you get to carry a lot more bombs on your F-4 than you do on your P-51 ;) (F-4 can carry 16,000 lbs of bombs, or three times the normal bombload of WWII B-17)

TK

--