Sign in to follow this  
Shin_kazama

Wings Over New York

whaddaya think?

VTOL fighters jumping off high rises, sam sites in buildings?

hmmm........

I'd have some AGM-65s ready for some payback for a couple of nasty, aggressive Taxi Drives I had to deal with last time I was there... And the Islanders. I can't stander the N.Y. Islanders! :no:

Arcadish :no:

Would be interesting flying between the buildings...

I'm thinking the last third of 'Blue Thunder' although that was LA, not NY.

Was Arnie flying over Miami in AV-8 ? I don't remember which movie is it, but there are very coool sequences.

Was Arnie flying over Miami in AV-8 ? I don't remember which movie is it, but there are very coool sequences.

True Lies.

Wings over New York would be incomplete without being able to chase a Godzilla monster that doesn't look like Godzilla at all. :biggrin:

whaddaya think?

VTOL fighters jumping off high rises, sam sites in buildings?

hmmm........

sam sites on buildings are up and running in DC - for real!

How about B-25 vs the Empire State Building? Oh wait, they tried that...

wasnt a B-29?

No it was a B-25.

wasnt a B-29?
No , a B-25

we type the same thing at the same time! lol

Edited by gerald14

hmmm

i have one "Conspiracy theory" video here, talking saying B-29 . i beleve in you guys

;)

Edited by Silverbolt

Where is this video?

hmmm

i have one "Conspiracy theory" video here, talking saying B-29 . i beleve in you guys

;)

That stupid 'Loose Change', 9/11 nutjob conspiracy theorist video claimed in one of their original edits that the plane that hit the Empire State Building in NY in 1946 (or whenever) was a B-52... (it was the B-25 you guys spoke of) :rofl: Then in a revisionist purge worthy of Joe Stalin himself, they removed the whole reference and never spoke of it again... Hmmmmmm.... :glare:

That stupid 'Loose Change', 9/11 nutjob conspiracy theorist video claimed in one of their original edits that the plane that hit the Empire State Building in NY in 1946 (or whenever) was a B-52... (it was the B-25 you guys spoke of) :rofl: Then in a revisionist purge worthy of Joe Stalin himself, they removed the whole reference and never spoke of it again... Hmmmmmm.... :glare:

:rofl::haha::rofl::biggrin: Ahh yes conspiracies that don't get mentioned by the creators of them :rolleyes:

I remember when they filmed True Lies in Miami. That stupid shoot screwed up traffic for days!

The funny part is how many movies have used the old 7 Mile bridge for scenes when you can see the (obviously newer and better looking) new 7 Mile bridge right next to it. :grin:

I'm just wondering where "ligerty island" is .... perhaps it's a stargetic site???? :rofl:

Wrench

kevin stein

I'm just wondering where "ligerty island" is .... perhaps it's a stargetic site???? :rofl:

Wrench

kevin stein

Ahh you aked before me... stargetic what?

Well, we'd need hundreds of skyscraper 3D models... and one large gorilla...