A friend of mine wanted me to make a missile for him and his Eagle. He didn't say what he wanted it to be like. So after reading Red Storm Rising before falling a sleep I reached the part where Major Amelia “Buns” Nakamura uses an ASM-135 ASAT missile. So I have made the ASAT since it wasn't on the Weapons WIP List. Since I don't have a modeling program, consider it a stand in until a real one is made. It uses the AGM-78 Standard ARM as it looked somewhat like the ASAT.

My ASAT:

img00105.jpg

The real ASAT:

ASAT_missile_launch.jpg

I need to run a few tests then it will be availible here. I'm also thinking of making a mod of the WOE F-15A to the standards used for the ASAT.

Next is setting up some kind of player and AI targetable object that flies across the map at 7km/s at 200km altitude. This should be possible.

Next is setting up some kind of player and AI targetable object that flies across the map at 7km/s at 200km altitude. This should be possible.

Yeah...the Firebee drone is possible. Maybe.