Sign in to follow this  
kei nagase

Rebirth Project V-2 : The chronicle of sky

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Chronicle of Sky

onvid.gif

Left-Click to View | Right-Click to Save

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by kei nagase

Magnificent work, as always, kei :biggrin::good:

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the song /band you are using as a soundtrack?

Cheers,

baltika

Song is Emerald Sword by Rhapsody of Fire, an Italian (same as me...) Epic/Power Metal Band...

BTW kei, I saw a sidewinder doing at least 2 u.turns in that video, OMG how did you do that?? oO

However, great video, I just don't like Rhapsody that much, but great work anyways, did TK hire you? XD

hide,

Cheers for the heads up on the band. Never heard 'em before - I like it :good:

And, as well as the twisty winders, I suppose now we have positive proof that the cobra manoeuvre is possible and the only reason we can't do it ourselves, is cos we suck :blush::sorry:

I'm off to try it again, just one more time. . .

very nice!

but what is the band?

Blind Guardian?

Thrid post by hide86

Song is Emerald Sword by Rhapsody of Fire, an Italian (same as me...) Epic/Power Metal Band...

Well, Baltika, the new J-11 by MarcFighters actually CAN do a cobra-like maneuver, tried it last night..

But I'm still having problems when pitching back down, just an instant too late centering the stick and you drop to 70-80 kts, with the a/c spinning to the ground, I recovered just twice on maybe 5 attempts... :(

However, some practice should do miracles about it, and you should also be able to use J-11's ini files for the standard Flanker...

Give it a shot and tell me your results, so I can tell wether I just suck with the flanker or it's a common problem...

Cheers!

I saw a sidewinder doing at least 2 u.turns in that video, OMG how did you do that??

It was a that weapon made for only video production.

that sidewinder is does not hit the target. :blush::blush::blush:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Chronicle of Sky (Korea Import Version)

ImportSK.gif

Left-Click to View | Right-Click to Save

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Baltika, the new J-11 by MarcFighters actually CAN do a cobra-like maneuver, tried it last night..

But I'm still having problems when pitching back down, just an instant too late centering the stick and you drop to 70-80 kts, with the a/c spinning to the ground, I recovered just twice on maybe 5 attempts... :(

However, some practice should do miracles about it, and you should also be able to use J-11's ini files for the standard Flanker...

Give it a shot and tell me your results, so I can tell wether I just suck with the flanker or it's a common problem...

Cheers!

hmmm. good to hear that j-11 can do cobras....

about the 1st video, where could i get the burner effects?

looks nice and realistic.

and what on earth is that F-23 doing @ 2:17?

new weapons? new flares?

just one question, Kei: where did you get those amazing missile smoke effects? I've tried with enhanced explosions pack (excellent work, not a doubt of it) but I want a more "Ace Combat like" environment... can you share the files with us? PLEASE!!! :clapping:

i agree. it's a really wonderful sight.

but i think the most of us wants to fly in an environment with those effects. so, please......

give us this, if you can, or want, and the whole community will be happier.

i don't want to force you, however. do this if you can and want. we will understand.