Sign in to follow this  
Major Lee

New Mini-Map: American Northwest at the Aerodrome

A new mini-map system is now available at the Aerodrome. 500x500 km, it is designed as a training map for NOE flying and dogfighting and also for INI writers who want an easy and interesting palce to work.

ANW_banner.jpg

ANW_5.jpg

Beauty pass...

ANW_3.jpg

A Beagle buys the farm and he was soooo close....

ANW_2.jpg

Note NOE in a deep valley. Note the canyon wall on the right...

Major Lee

Those mountains are awesome!!!!!!!!!! It is not so easy now tracking down your target while trying to avoid the mountains. So far the mountains are winning. This is a major(forgive the pun) addon to the game. I thought when Dueces first came out it was great. You have stepped it up one notch. Thanks for all your hard work and time. This will add another challege to the game.

Thanks for the new map Maj. How does the ai handle it? Are they shwacking themselves into the mountains or are they somewhat smart enough to fly around/over them?

Storm

Great!! saw on another forum that winter mountains are being worked on, i've modded these mns so that there are winter and jungle mns. my question is when using this terrain in the create mission, the mission always starts on the ground. is there any way to start in the air using this terrain in the create mission?