Sign in to follow this  
jono

Many thanks to the WOE/WOV/Project 1 modders etc

hey there everybody. I just thought I'd take this opportunity to thank all those who have made such great contibutions to the improvement of WOV, SFP1, WOE. You guys have taken a good flight sim and made it a great one. Thanks for the many hours etc of work involved to make these improvements.

My main question involves the A.I. of friendly aircraft in Strike Missions. How in the hell do you get your wingmen to strike the primary target. I.E. fuel tanks, bridges etc. Is there another means of getting your wingmen to hit the damn target without ordering them to "attack ground targets", when invariably they seemingly decide to attack anything but the bridge, pt boat docks etc. any help or advice would this would be greatly appreciated. :sorry:

If you select the primary target, then order your wingman to "attack my target", he will (try to) attack it. Hope this helps.

The only member of your formation you can tell to directly attack a primary target is your #2, your wingman. #3, 4 and beyond can only be told to attack ground targets. That of course doesn't guarantee he'll hit it.

The only member of your formation you can tell to directly attack a primary target is your #2, your wingman. #3, 4 and beyond can only be told to attack ground targets. That of course doesn't guarantee he'll hit it.

thanks for the response Caesar I appreciate it.

If you select the primary target, then order your wingman to "attack my target", he will (try to) attack it. Hope this helps.

thanks Arf for clarifying that for me