Sign in to follow this  
Fubar512

I am enduring great hardships

Just thought I'd share a few images to help illustrate the hardships that I'm enduring on my employer (and friend's) yacht, in North Carolina. Please take note of the bitter, cold weather, the howling December winds, and the forboding appearnce of the sky here in Morehead City. I'm just soooo homesick.....NOT!!!!!

dc400050rp5.jpg

dc400051wh5.jpg

dc400053jx5.jpg

The image below is for Crusader. I'd tried to gather more information on these boats, but the rather muscle-bound fellas with tatoos of seals on their biceps didn't seem all that friendly at first...that is, until I offered them all a few beers when they got off duty.

sealsw0.jpg

dc400054jx2.jpg

Just thought I'd share a few images to help illustrate the hardships that I'm enduring on my employer (and friend's) yacht, in North Carolina. Please take note of the bitter, cold weather, the howling December winds, and the forboding appearnce of the sky here in Morehead City. I'm just soooo homesick.....NOT!!!!!

dc400050rp5.jpg

dc400051wh5.jpg

dc400053jx5.jpg

The image below is for Crusader. I'd tried to gather more information on these boats, but the rather muscle-bound fellas with tatoos of seals on their biceps didn't seem all that friendly at first...that is, until I offered them all a few beers when they got off duty.

sealsw0.jpg

dc400054jx2.jpg

Lucky b.......d I wish I could endure some of this hardship myself :biggrin:

You poor ba$tard! I applaud your ability and determination to stick with it in spite of the horrendous conditions. :biggrin:

ahhh Capt'n Ed reports.... cc.. looks like extremely hard work down there.. hehe :ninja:

little boats.. cool... looks like they've got a couple new ones to replace the discarded HSB's

So, where's the humidity? That looks pretty cold to me.

So, where's the humidity? That looks pretty cold to me.

Maybe it's cold to you, but it certainly beats the ever-lovin' crap out of the 38 F highs and 18 F lows that I left behind in NJ. Besides...the fish here are a helluvalot bigger then those cute little snappers in your neck of the woods: http://www.thehulltruth.com/forums/thread-...456&posts=6