Sign in to follow this  
Rover

South Atlantic Terrain

Hi everybody, i want to consult for a question:

When I joined this forum, i was very impressed with all the people who worked bringing new mods and other things and i want to cooperate. Obviously, as an Argentine virtual pilot, i have downloaded versions of the Malvinas/Falklands terrain and campaign. I know that there are people who are working on a new version (a very good version) of this campaign. However, i have to build a new version of this terrain. These are their features:

Custom instalation: You can install this terrain in two different languajes, spanish and english. And you can choose the side (Argentine or British side). If you choose the Argentine side, the name of the cities and places will have argentine names (Malvinas Islands, Puerto Argentino, etc); if you choose the British side, the same cities and places will have british names (Falklands Islands, Port Stanley, etc).

Weather and textures: I trying to made this terrain on autumn season and most realistic as possible. The pilots will fly on bad weather, low visibility, and just a few hours of daylight.

Geography: The terrain will respect the locations of cities in the islands as an Argentine Patagonia, as well as roads, rivers, etc..

Historical Truth: You will use the same airbases that were used during the war. In the same way, will be many targets zones where they may add to the Task Force, navigation routes, etc.

New target zones: New targets zones on the Argentine Patagonia and other places, this would make the game more interesting.

When doing this field, a lot of information was consulted (books, photos, videos, etc.) but, may be this terrain is incomplete: i am not a 3D modeler so, i call all the people who want to collaborate and make this terrain more interesting. Remember: is NOT a campaing, is just another version of the terrain.

Turning to the question that I wanted to do: do you want this terrain?

This are some pics of the terrain (on good weather):

gallery_24248_69_56082.jpg

gallery_24248_69_113741.jpg

gallery_24248_69_35317.jpg

gallery_24248_69_308158.jpg

gallery_24248_69_242530.jpg

gallery_24248_69_43840.jpg

Now, another pics over the sea:

gallery_24248_69_275854.jpg

gallery_24248_69_96263.jpg

gallery_24248_69_8202.jpg

gallery_24248_69_294784.jpg

See you!

looks very nice ;)

particular i want it ;)

but i dont know about the comunity

by all means.

the team that is building the new Falklands campaign might even want to take a look at it, with your permission of course, as a lot of them are here.

Turning to the question that I wanted to do: do you want this terrain?

Hell yeah! I've been waiting for a decent South Atlantic terrain.

hola ,yo tengo el terreno de la campania pero con textura fotorealista de las malvina , pieles historicas de pucara y dagger y lel cockpit del a4c

Hi everyone!, Here´re a few more terrain and skins samples from Malvinas, I hope you really enjoy it! I open a new reply ´cause I couldn´t edit my previous post.-

807618img00023.JPG

217389img00096.JPG

912924img00112.JPG

440534img00222.JPG

I´m trying to upload the skins and the terrain to share it.

Greetings from Argentina, torno

Hi everyone!, Here´re a few more terrain and skins samples from Malvinas, I hope you really enjoy it! I open a new reply ´cause I couldn´t edit my previous post.-

807618img00023.JPG

217389img00096.JPG

912924img00112.JPG

440534img00222.JPG

I´m trying to upload the skins and the terrain to share it.

Greetings from Argentina, torno

bueno!(ou bravo?)

Argentinos Honrando seu nome :) :biggrin:

Si'! Es bueno Silverbolt.Yo necesito. <--about All I can think of saying in Spanish with out a proper keyboard.

If you would like someone to test the terrain...

Anyway a new place for my FA.2 to shine!

This could be a cool place for a modern Falklands Campain including...Chile and Brazil among the UK and Argentina.

Si'! Es bueno Silverbolt.Yo necesito. <--about All I can think of saying in Spanish with out a proper keyboard.

If you would like someone to test the terrain...

Anyway a new place for my FA.2 to shine!

This could be a cool place for a modern Falklands Campain including...Chile and Brazil among the UK and Argentina.

:biggrin: hehe

Español es muy dificil -->all i can say very wel :rofl: l

Looks great, man I'd love to see it. Falklands/Malvinas fascinates me. May I suggest a slightly lighter ground tile? If you look at all available imagery, it's depressingly featureless, even less so than yours. It's classified as tundra, in this case, prairie grass plus scrub bushes and rocks.

lo quiero YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lo quiero loco....subilo che.....dale...dale gassssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dale antes de que venga mi jermu che!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

si si si ho si......mas .....mas.....aaaaaaa

muy buen trabajo.....exceleeeeente. Megagalattico como diria mi jefe...

esta...un kilo y dos pancitos.

felicitaciones, muy bueno, muy bueno....

ha! este si ponen a Brazil....en una hipotetica campania....no deberia invadir el norte de Argentina? digo tipo Misiones y Corrientes....en la hipotesis de un gobierno brazilero hostil, uno mas pro-sudamericano podria (como lo hizo) apoyarnos con medios, tipo aviones de exploracion a quienes no solo NO debemos derribar, sino al contrario escoltar. o proteger buques mercantes de ataques de fragatas o aviones ingleses.

I want it NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i wanna it lunatic...uploadet dud...cmon....step on the gas!!!!

cmon before my women get back

yes yes hooo yes..more...more...aaaaa

vewry good work...excelent. "mega-galactic" like mi boss said

it is half pound and 2 little bread

congratulation, very good, very good

ho! if you put Brazil ...in a hipotetic campaing...dont should invaded the north of argentina? i mean, the state of Misiones and Corrientes...into an hipotetic hostil Brazilian goverment, if the brazil is more "pro-sud american", like they was at 82, could help argentinian with materials, may be..some recon planes for be scorted, or ship that protect from fragates and harriers attack.

Torno: Por tu nick y tu idioma, sos un halcón argentino. Si podés subí este terreno. Lo hiciste vos? Está muy bueno. Me gusta la idea de que la gente tenga varias opciones y que pueda elegir.

Nos vemos!!!

Torno: For your nick and languaje, you are an argentine hawk. If you can, upload this terrain. Do you make it? Is very good. I like the idea that people have a several options and can choose the terrain that they like it.

See you!!

asi es 'Rover Mirage' el terreno no es mio es el de la campaña, pero si la textura , esta en beta ,dame tiempo que lo mejoro y lo subo pero ojo solo la textura, como la de los dagger, pucara y el cockpit del a4c con el navegador omega(no es funcional) :biggrin: lo queria realizar sobre el terreno proximo a lanzarce que es mas detallado en lugares como pradera del ganso.

This is a message to the team that is doing the update of the falklands campaign: I saw your job a few months ago and it is incredible! Even I have tried to contact one of the members to offer my contribution but I did not receive any response. The question that I do is as follows: Falls bad that another member makes his own version of the same terrain? Let me clarify that is not my intention to offend or provoke a bad reaction in the rest of the members, I just try to contribute. Nor is it my intention to do "a better terrain than..." or something like that because your work is simply incredible. And i am one of who are waiting for the release of this campaign and it is not my intention to have a competitive conduct. I just want to contribute, nothing more.

Good bye!!!

mira que yo no pertenesco a la gente que esta creando el mod de falklands campaing , el mapa que yo retexture corresponde al de las falklands campaing :blink: que estaba para descargar y ya no esta mas :dntknw: despues subo algunas imagenes para compartir mi trabajo con ustedes ,mientras esperamos el lanzamiento de esta campaña increible

after a bad refueling

june ,1982... :haha:

SENTA A PUA!!!

ps:forget the broaken drogue!

Edited by Silverbolt

More Screens

8432122.JPG

9796725.JPG

1411217.JPG

6879989.JPG

Y aca la cabina del a4-c

42809711.JPG