Sign in to follow this  
Rover

South Atlantic Terrain

WOW! Now what game will the terrain be for? SFP1/SFG or WOV or WOE?

WOW! Now what game will the terrain be for? SFP1/SFG or WOV or WOE?

for the harrier cockpit.... looks WOE

No puedo esperar! :biggrin:

It should work in all versions, right? That's how the series functions, cross-compatability.

Edited by Talon_

Well there are some things that certain terrains need. Each game has a different terrain security catolog. Strike Fighters has the Desert.cat, WOV has the SEA.cat (IIRC) and WOE has the GermanyCE.cat.

El picosegundo si usted necesita cualquier persona a la prueba beta el terreno me firma para arriba.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Ah yes patience. This terrain has enspired me to start work on an A-4AR useing the A-4F (as no A-4M exists) as the starter.

A-4AR Fightinghawk already exists...I have one sitting here on my HD. And yes, it's based off the F Scooter

Don't know if it's available anywhere anymore...the modder disappeared several years ago.

Wrench

kevin stein

If you want any information on the Falklands conflict in general, let me know, Rover Mirage. I have some decent reference material.

A-4AR Fightinghawk already exists...I have one sitting here on my HD. And yes, it's based off the F Scooter

Don't know if it's available anywhere anymore...the modder disappeared several years ago.

Wrench

kevin stein

There is the problem. If the modder dissapeered then the A-4AR dissapeered. And that would mean that you couldn't upload it here. ( attempt no. 7 to be usefull to the community-failed)

There is the problem. If the modder dissapeered then the A-4AR dissapeered. And that would mean that you couldn't upload it here. ( attempt no. 7 to be usefull to the community-failed)

there is no official A-4AR available.

there was a short time a A-4AR available.

but that mod was released without permissions annd so it was removed from C5.

But i´m working on a new A-4AR Skin and a A-4AR Mod....

OK...please stop...you are killing me...not now that mi f?&%$"king joystick is broken!!!!

I not good with .ini but im starting to do something to learn, im started to modifi a campaing to put mirage-IIIEA and daggers in burning sand...i dont know if will work (obviusly)

If i can help call me, im here until my wife come back.

may be you can found some data about avionics of the AR here:

"under the skeen of the fightinghawk"

www.hangardigital.com.ar/bajolapieldel_a4.html (in spanish)

"A-4 fightinghawk in the FAA"

www.hangardigital.com.ar/a4ar.html (spanish again)

if im not here, write me at elpatoestaloco@hotmail.com and i will respond ASAP, im VERY interesting about a Malvinas/Falklands campaing-terrain-A-4B,C,E,F,M,AR,everything, all of it and more

Pato

Hmmm....how different from the M is the AR??? If it has the extended tailpipe, I'd reccomend waiting for WoI to be relased, and then import/mod the IDF M Scooter

Just a thought...

Wrench

kevin stein

wrench dud...eeee....what is "woI" and IDF M Scooter???

About the AR is based on the M model but with complet diferent avionics, a new radar APG-66 (from the F-16 A/B) lightly small antena and in the bigginig minor software capacitys, but the FAA keep the option to upgrade it without limits from US goverment (or UK pression to avoid it)

have the data into the first link up

If you want any information on the Falklands conflict in general, let me know, Rover Mirage. I have some decent reference material.

Same here. I've got something too.

Hmmm....how different from the M is the AR??? If it has the extended tailpipe, I'd reccomend waiting for WoI to be relased, and then import/mod the IDF M Scooter

Just a thought...

Wrench

kevin stein

Ah good point Wrench. If it doesn't have the extended tail pipe, but other A-4s in WOI don't then I could use those...did that sentence make any sense Wrench?

Viggen: believe it or not, that sentence DID make sense!!

Pato: not keeping up with current events, I see. :haha:

"WoI" is the next iteration of the SF engine, as in "Wings Over Isreal"

IDF, obviously, is the Isreali Defense Forces;

M Scooter is the A-4M Skyhawk (scooter is/has/always will be, it's nickname)

Head over to the 3rd wire boards for teaser screenshots from TK. You won't be disappointed

Wrench

kevin stein

sorry wrench, i dont wanna disturb, just i didnt know.

In Argentina i never heard about "scooter" as a nickname of the A-4, maybe because i dont live near their base, but i never read about it in argentine magazines or others.

Maybe you dont know what means "la chancha"??? but every argentine citizen knows, specialy those in trouble

La chancha is our nick to the C-130, means like "the female pig" or something like that. We dont have "fat albert" but our C-130 pilot and mec's are realy good guys...i recomend read about they and they "adventures" doing strangers things

Turning back to the AR...is a very diferent plane respect the M, i wish like they put the engine of the F-18 like in Singapur, but no way...that will be a great A-4!!!!

but israel buy the M??? or they modify E/F models???? I believe that only the marines use the M????

thanks for the patience and call me if i can help

Guest ansons2
:clapping: Hi , Happy New year to you and your family ! Your terrain looks very nice, do you have planned any release date other than "2 weeks" ? LOL ! Anyway take your time but release it !

Hi everybody!!! I just want to say to all members: Have a happy new year and best wishes for all!!!

This are some screenshots of my work:

Harrier flying over Puerto Argentino/Port Stanley

gallery_24248_69_130470.jpg

Harrier flying over BAM Malvinas/Stanley Airfield

gallery_24248_69_194242.jpg

Goodbye!!!

Dios ..increible el mapa,que trabajo que te mandastes rover mirage :good: ,parece una foto de Puerto Argentino,

Hi everybody!!! I just want to say to all members: Have a happy new year and best wishes for all!!!

This are some screenshots of my work:

Harrier flying over Puerto Argentino/Port Stanley

Harrier flying over BAM Malvinas/Stanley Airfield

Goodbye!!!

Coooool!

happy new year