Sign in to follow this  
Dave

I Passed......

Yes I passed my 7 level upgrade training today......man talk about a stress relief...so I am the USAF's newest 1C371 Command and Control Craftsman....

I am so happy at this mile stone in my career, you all just don't know the joy I am feeling right now. I wanted to share it with all of you.....

Yes I passed my 7 level upgrade training today......man talk about a stress relief...so I am the USAF's newest 1C371 Command and Control Craftsman....

I am so happy at this mile stone in my career, you all just don't know the joy I am feeling right now. I wanted to share it with all of you.....

Hearty congrats on a job well done!

Congrats man :good:

and sucess in your career :)

keep the USA skyes deffended :victory:

Congratulations Dave! I knew you would pass! :victory:

In case some of you aren't sure what I do here it a description.

1C3X1

Specialty Summary. Manages and performs activities within command posts (CP), operations centers, rescue coordination centers, and command centers. Provides command, control, communications, and information support. Receives and relays command and control (C2) instructions and records, and collects, processes, and submits manual and automated data products. Establishes procedures for operational reports, readiness reports, and the Status of Resources and Training System (SORTS) report. Reports international treaty compliance information. Uses communications systems and consoles to affect positive control of assigned forces and weapons systems.

Performs nuclear C2 actions in the execution phase of Emergency War Orders, and directs conventional C2 actions supporting Emergency Plans, Operations Orders, and Operations Plans. Relays C2 instructions for launch, execution, diversion, recall, evacuation, recovery, recycle, and reconstitution of forces. Coordinates and executes search and rescue activities. Receives, processes, and disseminates emergency action messages via voice and record copy. Coordinates with other agencies and organizations during planning, executing, and evaluation phases of CP operations. Initiates, receives, and takes action on alert messages. Flight-follows aerospace resources and monitors mission status. Ensures proper use and control of resources and classified material. Develops and evaluates CP processes. Ensures operational readiness and adherence to standards. Recommends actions to correct CP deficiencies. Maintains and disseminates local and worldwide forecasts and current weather. Ensures existing directives for executing and controlling assigned forces are understood and properly applied.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/airforceenl.../afjob1c3x1.htm

And thank you fellas....

Congratulations Dave! I knew you would pass! :victory:

Man I was stressing though....big time.....damn final test was hard as hell...

Congrats, I'm sure that you walked it. :good:

Hey Dave.

Though i know nothing about this test you passed,I'm realy happy for you.

Maybe it's like the tests i had to pass to get the 12th level munition and electronics when i served in the IAF.

Keep up the good work.

Alex.

Hey Dave.

Though i know nothing about this test you passed,I'm realy happy for you.

Maybe it's like the tests i had to pass to get the 12th level munition and electronics when i served in the IAF.

Keep up the good work.

Alex.

About the same. Good you see you around Alex!

Nicely done!

Curious.....

Do you have any folks under your command? The word "manage" has a lot of meanings....

Nicely done!

Curious.....

Do you have any folks under your command? The word "manage" has a lot of meanings....

I have 2 troops I supervise. But when I am on console, (Senior Controller) I work directly for the 1 Star, in turn the base reacts to what I tell it to do, in layman's terms.

Congats. Sounds like an interesting job you'll have. :good:

Congrats from here :good: I allways admire people who serves their country with proudness. ( I have served mine for 15 years now first in the army and since in the home defence force similar to the national guard in the USA)

Congrats bro!

Now get some dam sleep!