Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

A-4Q CANA Skin update and Ini Pak

A-4Q CANA Skin update and Ini Pak

A-4Q Skyhawk - Skin update and ini Package for SF/WoW/WoE

This is a complete package, including a full update of nosecone's Argentine Navy Skyhawk skin, that will recreate the A-4Q Skyhawk as used by the CANA (and/or FAA) during the Falklands War.

What I've done is rebuild the decals ini, added a textureset ini, and completly rebuilded -from scratch- all the needed inis to recreate this aircraft. I've included nosecone's original readme at the bottom of this text file. Therefore, I can and WILL take no credit for the skins and decals. I'm just the ini dancer! Included is also my Argentine Skyhawk Hangar Screen, all set up for use in the main ini.

== You must have the latest Weapons Pak to use the Avionics Humps and Other Weapons. Please see the "Weapons & Loadout Fixes" thread at CombatAce for more, updated weapons for the Argentine Air Forces ==

Please see the enclosed readme for relatively easy install instructions, and some notes of interest.

All credit to nosecone, who did the original skin -- making sure everyone knows that!! :good:

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Hey Kev we got more coming too..... WIP.

Yah, I've been fiddling with Marcello's skins, but they all need new decals and such.

Even without them, I still got all the ini edits done, and recreated the C Caza and P.

Wrench

kevin stein