Sign in to follow this  
cgold

Marcelo's Problems Over?

Marcelo recently released the Chinese Su-27 (J-11). I got to wondering, "Did Marcelo got over his computer problems?" If he did, "I feel the need... the need for speed!!!" :cool:

Edited by cgold

Marcelo recently released the Chinese Su-27 (J-11). I got to wondering, "Did Marcelo got over his computer problems?" If he did, "I feel the need... the need for speed!!!" :cool:

You want a Tomcat...? We've got one of those here. :biggrin:

Hahaha.. very funny. Actually I was waiting for the Su-25 and/or more flankers.

i think its over, but he are working hard on Jet Thunder(this is a great an complex game) so i think he is a busy by now :biggrin: :biggrin:

It is true Silverbolt, but always encounter a time. :biggrin:

F-22 Update!

f22.jpg

Thanks my friends! :good:

OMG!! F-22!!

oh no.......please more flankers......Su-35 and Su-37 would be much cooler as this kapitalist fighter :biggrin:

I have one of those too.....

They are both based on wpnssgt max file. We gave it to Marcelo awhile ago but he has been very busy with other projects. So I gave the max file to Dels who is finishing it up. He is touching up a few more thing on it then it has to be mapped, etc, etc etc etc....

I have one of those too.....

OK! Canceled project!

Edited by Marcfighter

Won't you use mine then? :biggrin::haha:

Hey you can never have enough F-22's. :biggrin:

Hmmm, two F-22 models so far? One could always be made into the FB-22? :tomato:

Wait, two other F-22, that makes what, three of them as WIP ?

Well, there's such thing as too much choice...

Even though I'd rather see a Q-5 (WIP), a Yak-38 (WIP, release in a couple of decades at the rate things are going :blush: ), a JH-7 (IIRC a Marcello's WIP) or a Buccaneer (WIP too)...

How I wish I had the experience to produce nice, clean, satisfying models without spending way too much time for something I end up scrapping anyway.

Wait, two other F-22, that makes what, three of them as WIP ?

Well, there's such thing as too much choice...

Even though I'd rather see a Q-5 (WIP), a Yak-38 (WIP, release in a couple of decades at the rate things are going :blush: ), a JH-7 (IIRC a Marcello's WIP) or a Buccaneer (WIP too)...

How I wish I had the experience to produce nice, clean, satisfying models without spending way too much time for something I end up scrapping anyway.

No there only 2. Fubar has the same one that Marcelo has. Which is the same one I have. All based on the same max file.....comprende?

Guest Saganuay82

What did he cancel?

I just sent him a pm asking him what is up in the mean time lets not speculate. So move along.....