Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Now Aint This A Kick In The 'Nads?

Talked to my son the Marine yesterday to see how he was enjoying being home and that I had his present almost ready to send.When I asked how come hw hadnt called in a while this is what he told me...

He and a bud got into it with some local a couple of weeks ago, the loser left with his girl and while my kid and his friend were talking in a parking lot this Rat B*****d gets into his car and runs them down. The boy has a deep bruise between his knee and ankle and his friend has SIX hours of surgery to repair his legs. Can you imagine making a combat tour, coming home and one of your own countrymen decides to kill you because you made him look bad?

Anyway, the A** in in jail and hopefully he'll be there for a long time, any luck he'll get to be someones girlfriend, and a Marine shacks up with his old lady. The boy also told me that he threw the crutches in the corner after a couple of days because he felt like a "MEOW" and that I always did things like that when he was little. Some things you don't want your kid to copy, being Macho is one of them, but I'm happy to see that I did have a bigger influence in his life than I thought.

His wife is taking good care of him, she's feisty and takes no crap.

BTW his present is FS9 so we'll be able to do something together.

You got to be f***ing kidding me......glad they are alright. Is the other dude going to be able to continue to serve or even walk for that matter?

Glad he's doing better and his buddy is gonna pull through.

As for the asshat that did it, I'm with you... I hope he becomes somebody's bitch in jail!!!!!!!!

<S> to your son and his bro!

WTF.. seriously. But I'm glad that everyone is (relatively) OK.

Definitely, hats off to your Son and his Buddy. It's bad enough being over there putting up with crap, but to come back here and be run down by one of our own. I always told the Wife, "If I ever call from jail, it's because I kicked the s_ _ t out of some punk as_ ed kid, who was either talking crap about my Country, or burning our Flag!" I wish your son and his friend well; I'll be joining them for my second tour in October. I'm in the Army, but we're all in the same fight together. :good:

Extremely sorry to hear about it, the SOB that did it deserves not jail, but ten minute's with you. Sorry, but that kind of $*** just pisse's me off, recently here in Mississauga we had an Afghan war CF soldier on home leave who was assaulted for being...a soldier in the war...got rather badly beat up too, rather sad that scoiety has come to this.

that kinda stories pi$$ me off... hope that idiot stays a long time in jail

they should add law of extra time in preason when hurting members of the army!

fast recovery for your son and his friend!! and Happy holidays

Cheers

Edited by Nesher

Must be considered as an assault with a deadly weapon by the police

Must be considered as an assault with a deadly weapon by the police

Hopefully the charge will be attempted first degree murder. Heavier sentence for that.

glad to hear your son and his friend are ok(ish) and i can't say anymore hear that hasen't been said bout that asshat

Dude,

Sorry about your son. My lil bro jsut got back from his second tour in Ramadi, and I was explaining to him, "Dude, avoid the locals at all costs.." It's just bettter and of course safety in numbers. Hell, I never went out with out my squadmates in Barstow; that was just asking for it. One time we showed up at some funeral bar thing where all the cholos were hanging out, and that was that. I turn into an ass when I drink, so that's why I do it at home. Glad to see he and his bro are pulling through though.