Sign in to follow this  
Gr.Viper

First Bridges

I hope everyone noticed that EP1 bridges are real, i.e. you can fly under them and they have good collision boxes. :crazy:

So that's after my first run on a prefectly good D.VIIF... :blush:

post-21726-1197829806_thumb.jpg

Kinda lame, but actually I expected either to fly through, like you do with buildings, or to crash completely.

P.S. And after losing a wing I tried another run. Crashed into support. :grin:

I hope everyone noticed that EP1 bridges are real, i.e. you can fly under them and they have good collision boxes. :crazy:

So that's after my first run on a prefectly good D.VIIF... :blush:

post-21726-1197829806_thumb.jpg

Kinda lame, but actually I expected either to fly through, like you do with buildings, or to crash completely.

P.S. And after losing a wing I tried another run. Crashed into support. :grin:

What are the hopes of exporting the bridges to sfp1?

Holy s**t! Here I've been doing all this work with the bridges in the EP and I had no idea. :blink::cool:

Don't know why they wouldn't work in the rest of the series...haven't tried it though. You can make them a separate target area and place them anywhere.

I do suck at this thing after all :blush:

post-21726-1197887713_thumb.jpg

Well, at least the wing made it...

Yup, importing/exporting objects between any of the series is super easy....

"The Secret Sound Project"

ssp-2.jpg

ssp-1.jpg

or this one, the remains of a famous landmark...

so-cal-4.jpg

You just need to pull all the needed bits out of the terrain's cat (or in the example above, place them in the terrain folder), add them to the types ini, and place them via the targets ini.

Wrench

kevin stein

Holy s**t! Here I've been doing all this work with the bridges in the EP and I had no idea. :blink::cool:

Don't know why they wouldn't work in the rest of the series...haven't tried it though. You can make them a separate target area and place them anywhere.

I thought I mentioned that - maybe I forgot :dntknw:

NP geo. I appreciate all the models you provide for FE. This reminds me that I need to get on the ball and finish the Cambrai version of my mods. The problem is there are lots of river crossings on the Cambrai map and TK has added some bridges but not everywhere. Also the way objects are rendered (they're not unless they are near the mission paths) makes it more difficult. Since I don't use the TE I spend a lot of time in the .inis and the debug screen. :wink: