Sign in to follow this  
X RAY

BSOD on Cod 4

Mostly after the mp session I've got the bsod on my pc,I've read in forums that is a common problems with nvidia and ati users,somebody get busted by the bsod during the gameplay,my case is after that when I leave the session.

I've setted the desktop res on infinity ward request (800 x 600) and disabled sound acc. etc....like is written on their read me.

I've finished the single (and I play in mp) with all the setting at max and 1280 x 1024 res. with no remarkable problems except it.

my system is an amd 64 3200 venice, 2 gb vdata ram,ati 1950 pro 512 mb agp with the latest drivers etc.... I've heard that bsod hits system more powerful than mine!

anyone of you has it?

Is it a tweak to try to solve it?

I forgot the game is full patched like the pb!

best regards!!!

Haven't had that problem at all....

I'm running AMD 64 5400, 2gb Corsair ram, Nvidia 8600GTS. Running the game full out 1400x1050, 4xAA, sound high, all graphics on.

None here either. I've had maybe 2 lockups in the tons of games we've played mp, but no BSOD.

AMD X2 4800, 2G Ram, 8800GTX vid and runnin everything full blown.

fortunately it happens when I exit the game!

Guest Bounder

is your DX up to date Ive completed the game , maxed my rank in MP,and never got a BSOD or even a lockup . Iam using vista and the worst i ever got was 1 lost connection,and a few interuptions

ive never had a bsod and ive got a fairly old system running this game, an ati 9800pro (eek) as the video card. i do occasionally get times where the game will minimize, because of my dual monitors, from my mouse moving too far to the right, and then the game will not maximize again. but no bsod.