Sign in to follow this  
Lovlovyer

Sorry :) I have a question....

Guys I Loaded V.05 patch but I wanna Close this When I Fire The Machine guns My Plane Going a Back İ v5.0 patch How can ı close The this Problem ????

???

wich game, do you add some Gunpod?

when you put a lot of gunpods on A-4 it happen....

No ı Just Load the Gun pods I load Patch And when I fire the Machine guns My Plane is Going back a little I push the f5 and fireng machine guns my plane going a littleback But ı push the f6 or f8 my plane not going back :) Thats Good I wanna Close Going back Problem.

for me thats normal when you overload a aircraft with gun pods....

try to dont load the aircraft with gunpods if it wasnt designed to it :smile:

What patch? What aircraft?...

Can't help you if you don't tell us what your doing it on! :rolleyes:

No ı Just Load the Gun pods I load Patch And when I fire the Machine guns My Plane is Going back a little I push the f5 and fireng machine guns my plane going a littleback But ı push the f6 or f8 my plane not going back :) Thats Good I wanna Close Going back Problem.

I've noticed that sometimes there is an obviously exaggerated recoil effect due to the guns when using the default f5 view; the aircraft appears to buck as if being shaken like a toy, though from other views the a/c is stable. I don't know what causes this, nor do I really care. I fly from the cockpit and the view is fine from there. Additionally, I've modified the default f5 view to be a check-6 view so it's really a non-issue at this point for me.

If you are only experiencing the exaggerated recoil effect while in f5 view I would ignore the problem and keep flying.

Edited by tank03

Just press F1 then you are back in cockpit

if you think at that when you fly on exp. f-4 put 3 gunpods, and when you fly select external viev, when you shot, airplane is shaking.

If you think that, you cant fix it I think.