Hey guys lost my note how do you change the skins so all the planes are the same skin when you start missions??

Go to loadout menu, and there is Paint scheme :yes:

Thank You Kukulino my bad I am using a add on skin and want all to be the same where do I start??

Hey guys lost my note how do you change the skins so all the planes are the same skin when you start missions??

If you added the skin correctly, you should be able to select it from the drop down menu for each a/c in the Loadout screen.

If you want the skin to be the default skin, I think you need to set it as the #1 texture in the file.

If you added the skin correctly, you should be able to select it from the drop down menu for each a/c in the Loadout screen.

If you want the skin to be the default skin, I think you need to set it as the #1 texture in the file.

Can you tell me what file and the step next so all have the same please. Many Thanks!!

Loadout->paint scheme

->select number of the plane and whe you select plane you want to change paint scheme, select paint scheme.

Can you tell me what file and the step next so all have the same please. Many Thanks!!

I'm assuming you are refering to an add-on skin. Each skin should come with a README that outlines how it is installed. Basically you put the skin folder into the A/C folder. You then edit the aircraft ini (NOT the data ini) and add the new skin to the list of existing texture sets. If you want the new skin to be the default skin that the game chooses, then that skin should be texture set 1.

Once the skin is successfully added (and if you didn't make it the default skin) it cna be chosen in the Loadout menu from the list of possible paint schemes. In the Loadout menu, each aircraft can be individually tailored for paint, weapon load etc.

I'm assuming you are refering to an add-on skin. Each skin should come with a README that outlines how it is installed. Basically you put the skin folder into the A/C folder. You then edit the aircraft ini (NOT the data ini) and add the new skin to the list of existing texture sets. If you want the new skin to be the default skin that the game chooses, then that skin should be texture set 1.

Once the skin is successfully added (and if you didn't make it the default skin) it cna be chosen in the Loadout menu from the list of possible paint schemes. In the Loadout menu, each aircraft can be individually tailored for paint, weapon load etc.

I will try that! Thank You for the help!

You then edit the aircraft ini (NOT the data ini) and add the new skin to the list of existing texture sets.

A quick note to folks. If the new addon skin has a Textureset.ini file in it's directory, then you do not even have to edit the aircraft ini at all. The game engine will AUTOMATICALLY insert the Textureset.ini details the next time you run the sim.

If you want the new skin to be the default skin that the game chooses, then that skin should be texture set 1.

This part still applies though.

FastCargo

A quick note to folks. If the new addon skin has a Textureset.ini file in it's directory, then you do not even have to edit the aircraft ini at all. The game engine will AUTOMATICALLY insert the Textureset.ini details the next time you run the sim.

This part still applies though.

FastCargo

Got it thank You!!

Well Fastcargo I have the skin in the folder and then selected it in the loadout and also in the squadron listing I selected VMFA531 and when started the mission the squadron came out VF-84. Mine was ok which is VMFA531?

You have to change each member of your flight or squadron individually.