Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

My books web page

stop in and take a look around, be sure to sign the guest book and let me know what you think. Then rush out and buy it! :ok:

Visit My Website Here

I like the back grounds you have. :good: Also what type of rifle or bow or pistol or what ever do you hunt with?

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

I like the back grounds you have. :good: Also what type of rifle or bow or pistol or what ever do you hunt with?

Thanks, for my personal use, i have to use an Oneida bow(I'm under contract with them as a prostaff shooter), and i use a Thompson Center black diamond muzzle loader, for rifles i use a remington 700 BDL 30.06

Thanks, for my personal use, i have to use an Oneida bow(I'm under contract with them as a prostaff shooter), and i use a Thompson Center black diamond muzzle loader, for rifles i use a remington 700 BDL 30.06

I'll outshoot you anyday with a longbow. Here's mine: 80# Gemsbok Hornbow (no let off). I shoot Cedar arrows with bodkin and target tips. I made this bow myself. If' you'd like one like it...PM me.

post-22-1198116071_thumb.jpg

post-22-1198116205_thumb.jpg