Sign in to follow this  
hgbn

How is yours favorite loadout?

Hi guys

Just currious to know which loadout do you guys prefer in ground attack missions??

I got my own standard loadouts which I prefer depending on the target at hand.

Hard targets such as Buildings, ships etc. I load my ac with M117 high drags or snakeyes

Soft targets such as trucks, tents and etc. I load up with either napalm or cluster.

AAA targets I use LAU 3 Frags and gunpods.

I dont like stand offs like Bullpup or Maverick ( just to easy I think) I dont mix my bomb load, Just one type and drop it all in a single run. which is normally a pop up attack.

I like to mix it up. I would carry my bombs and then have some a-a or a-g missiles just in case. I also like to give my wingman the same but vary the loadout if I have several aircraft flying with me. a-a flight wild weasle flight and so on

Napalm SO SUper Blow Uping An İt Sound So super Like A Lion Sound Napalm İs Saing: Run Away Death is comeingggg....

For strike missions I like to load tons of iron (preferably Snakeeyes), but my favourite loadout is for SEAD missions: Shrikes, ARMs and some iron or cluster bombs.

Guess X marks the spot

Favourite loadout?

F4G with 3xAIM-7M, 1xALQ-131, 4xAIM-9M, 2xALARM, 10xCBU52

Can't beat that! :biggrin:

Nukes......I love em....accidentally shut down a few web sites with some testing of them. (Some of the old posters around here know that joke.) :biggrin:

Dave, nukes are OK, but as with anything else, only when used in moderation :)

MK.77 Fire Bombs! They keep me and my "project warm in this cold New England winter

Dave, nukes are OK, but as with anything else, only when used in moderation :)

Now that is the funniest s**t I have read in awhile.....me, nukes, moderation? Looks like before I go on leave Sunday I will have to test one. Operation Able Back Up - Charlie Shot - will be scheduled for 2000Z/22 Dec 07 I hope you are EMP hardened kiddos..... Its going to be a bigun... :biggrin:

I'll probably be soaked in Jet-A, and maybe glycol by then. So bring those silver bullets on.

25MT one mile airburst.....you better be at least 100 miles away or its going to suck the paint off your house and give you a permanent orange afro.....

Dave and his nukes....

As they say, "be afraid, be VERY afraid"

:wink:

Wrench

kevin stein

Nukes......I love em....accidentally shut down a few web sites with some testing of them. (Some of the old posters around here know that joke.) :biggrin:

I agree 100%. BOOOOOM! HAHAHA!!!

erm