Sign in to follow this  
savagkc

Cyborg 3D Force stick - help

Anyone using this stick????

I'm having a problem with this stick. It is "auto-configured" via the software but the dive and climb are way to slow to respond (ergo, i keep meeting the ground up close and personal).

Has anyone found a way to use the stick without the auto-configure?? I'm thinking if i could turn this feature off and use the normal windows drivers it would perform better.

OF course, SAITEK refuses to answer e-mails (whats new!!!).

thanks,

savagkc

savag..you may take a gander over at the saitek website under support..there is a forum there for all the sticks..various problems as well as software updates are discussed for each..also custom profiles are uploaded there..not saying that your posting here is wrong mind you..but may not be many people using that stick..the forums there are regularly checked by their support staff, questions answered etc. I've got a Saitek X45 and they do respond a lot faster than they used to with a lot more knowledge on their merchandise..used to be that wasn't the case.

Saitek has done a complete turn around on their customer service and it shows in their latest software releases.

www.saitekusa.com

DK

Finally got an answer - its possible to uninstall the saitek drivers and use only windows setup, no rumble but at least it works better.

I'm watching for their new stick (fall, i think).

savagkc

I use the 3-D Gold...great stick!will watch for new stick.