Sign in to follow this  
Atreides

Premature mortar ouchy for Jihadi

Yeah I have this in my favorites in youtube along with of funny things that people do... or dumb things

hahahaha! I guss thats what ya get when you use gods name when you are a terrorist!

Allah AckBOOM! Where is Baghdad Bob when you need him?

COMPLETE EDIT:- After poking around the web...turn's out the basturd was attacking U.S Marine's in Iraq....@#$% him...I have friend's who are in Iraq and it suck's whenever I hear of KIA incident's cause I alway's wonder if it's my friend of 18 year's who might have been KIA... :shout:

Edited by Atreides

Ouch!

Where is Baghdad Bob when you need him?

Probably got captured by the US.

The way that guy was sooting there was no chance he was hitting anything (except for himself), well one idiot less.

Guest Bounder

was over there when this happened he dident drop it he was hit by American counter battery fire , most only get to lob 2-3 rounds before they get killed the better one's drop 2 and run like hell

was over there when this happened he dident drop it he was hit by American counter battery fire , most only get to lob 2-3 rounds before they get killed the better one's drop 2 and run like hell

And even the ones that run like hell have already been spotted most of the time, followed back to their town by the eye in the sky, out of their car, high fiving thier friends...BLAMO! Hellfire from a Predator or 500lb'er from an F-16. Shack!

72 virgin men... :haha:

One less piece of sh!T the US or Israel needs to dispose of.

You got that right. One more motherfu__er bites the dust. :good:

Now each of the 72 virgins can have a piece.

Loved your comment.

:rofl::biggrin:

Edited by MannieB.