Sign in to follow this  
Trancer

What about modern fighters?

Hi people, I really missed some new modern fighters like F-22,F-35,F-117,F/A-18E Super Hornet, B-1 & B-2, and the european fighters like Mirage2000, Rafale, Grippen or EF-2000 Typhoon.

Is there anyone WIP, and could be downloadable soon?

- Search button can answer more details for you...

Amen brother... The Search button has all the makings of being one's best friend when new if only because it can answer 90% of your questions straight away.

Yeah I supposed all are in project. I know that mirage factory have some Mirage2000 ready and the Grippen is on advanced development, but we are near in 2008, I hope next year we could enjoy at least the main modern fighters like mirage2000, eurofighter typhoon or f-22 raptor and Rafale.

You still have some modern planes like the F15,F16,F18A,EF-111,EA-6A,Osprey,Tornado,A-10,Su27,Mig29OVT,AMX,F23 and many ,many more.

The planes you have mention are coming soon, beside's it depends on which Campaign you choose or Era. Hell, :blink: you can find the odd Mig21 still in active service today! All these planes are in the Plane addon section and just download away! I know I have, 223 aircraft on my SFp1 and counting!

cheers

Edited by Airmax

You still have some modern planes like the F15,F16,F18A,EF-111,EA-6A,Osprey,Tornado,A-10,Su27,Mig29OVT,AMX,F23 and many ,many more.

EF-111?! What do you know that we don't?? Come on, spill... :haha::biggrin:

EF-111?! What do you know that we don't?? Come on, spill... :haha::biggrin:

Perhaps he made his own.

There's a sticky post directly above us, pointing to the F-22, Bone, etc.

Who needs a search button, when all ya gotta do is look at the top of the page!!! :rofl:

What's also happening, is the modders are awaiting the arrival of WoI, to see what (if anything) gets changed in the game engine. Be pretty harsh, having finished and released a 'modern' aircraft, only to have to send it back to the builder for upgrading, huh?

Paitence, young Padawan, will always be rewarded (except in Sparko's case...he never did get his pony - or Alyssia Milano)

Wrench

kevin stein

I was thinking about that pony today, being Christmas and all...would still settle for Alyssa Milano though, connections? Well, at least I have Duke Nukem Forever...maybe

Until we can more accurately simulate the cockpit ops of these modern fighters, there's little point in releasing them. You wouldn't want to fly an F-4 with a P-51 cockpit, would you?

Just go on Download and then choose third wires download cat then press at airplanes then modern -.- thére you get all Modern airplanes =)

Just go on Download and then choose third wires download cat then press at airplanes then modern -.- thére you get all Modern airplanes =)

:dntknw: