Sign in to follow this  
Rudel

New F-4E Phantom II Template! (PSD and PSP)

I know there are templates out there already, but IMHO I think they stink :( So I am creating new ones that have black panel lines and rivets so you can adjsut the opacity better. They will be in both Photoshop 6 and Paint Shop Pro 7 format. I don't have this simulation yet, but I do have a F-4E skin that a frend sent me that I am currently working with. Give me a few days to get the templates done.

F4ETemplate.jpg

Cheers S!

I know there are templates out there already, but IMHO I think they stink :(     So I am creating new ones that have black panel lines and rivets so you can adjsut the opacity better.   They will be in both Photoshop 6 and Paint Shop Pro 7 format.  I don't have this simulation yet, but I do have a F-4E skin that a frend sent me that I am currently working with.  Give me a few days to get the templates done.

Sweet! I had started this same thing yesterday but was not going to be able to get back to it till next weekend. Send 'em up when you get 'em done... :D

Hey guys, any chance for a A4 template like that? :)

Vex

You bet. Well..lol..I still dont have the Actual simulation. I haven't seen it anywhere in stores here. So the only way for me to get the A4 Template done is if someone sends me an orginal textures from the simulation to me :)

fa18resource@yahoo.com

Cheers S!

You bet.  Well..lol..I still dont have the Actual simulation.  I haven't seen it anywhere in stores here.  So the only way for me to get the A4 Template done is if someone sends me an orginal textures from the simulation to me :)

fa18resource@yahoo.com

Cheers S!

Actually, the A-4 template is in the downloads area here.

Well, no s**t huh....LOL I need to start lookin around this new place iamwithstupid.gif

Cheers S!

Concidering I made it before I had the game :D

Thanks again ;)

Glad to hear someone is working on more templates! Thank you sir.. :D The problem I have been facing is not enough of the fine detail can be removed from the template while laying the cammo down.. If you could simply get down to the bare colors and slap anotrher color on, it would make things much easier..

Cheers, Qfly

Mt blank templates usually include the following layers:

Panel Lines

Rivets (Top Wing, Bottom Wing, Fuselage separated)

"Machinery Parts" (Wheels, Cockpits, Lights, etc etc)

Transparent Layer (Camoflage Color)

Background (Use made for the bottom color of the aircraft)

Shadows

That's about it. Usually I leave the weathering up to the individual. I mean..who wants a plane that looks like the one I made according to weathering :)

Cheers S!

Methinks I created a monstor when I sent him that skin..I just asked him to do his famous touch for the 667th...LOLOL

OK..in all honesty..Rudel was and is one of the best skinners there ever was in Janes FA18..take a look at the FA18 resource link in his sig..alot of that is his work.

He's even taught me a trick or two in Photoshop..though I'm nowhere near as good as he is..I can generally cause enough damage to it now to give up in disgust..LOL

DK