Sign in to follow this  
CrimsonRoamer

The Requirements of Wolves

I'e been working on a new mission for the past few days.

Based on the Area 88 manga, you are part of a group of 10 Kfir C2's (with a new skin) pitted against the 15 MiG 27 Flogger D's of the Wolfpack over the Desert terrain. Contrails are set to start at low altitude for those cinematic turning dogfights

Development is completed but I need permission from the Mirage factory to release the skin for the Kfir. I'm planning to release it jointly with the mission.

Here are the screens

post-24797-1198535282_thumb.jpg

post-24797-1198535783_thumb.jpg

post-24797-1198535806_thumb.jpg

post-24797-1198535835_thumb.jpg

Yep, it does sound interesting. I like the enemy numbers.

Mission is uploaded and should show soon.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas too.

By the way are you Jap?

ALL RIGHT! some area-88 stuff after all! :clapping: what a christmas present! how 'bout including the F-8 with shin's skin, eh? some 1 on 5 action?

I'e been working on a new mission for the past few days.

Based on the Area 88 manga, you are part of a group of 10 Kfir C2's (with a new skin) pitted against the 15 MiG 27 Flogger D's of the Wolfpack over the Desert terrain. Contrails are set to start at low altitude for those cinematic turning dogfights

Development is completed but I need permission from the Mirage factory to release the skin for the Kfir. I'm planning to release it jointly with the mission.

Here are the screens

I don't play original 'Desert' stuff at all generally preferring the other add-on desert and Euro terrains but I found this hugely enjoyable. First time up since I was sick. Knocked out 4 No. Migs and got home which felt really good. Not sure about the a/c tho'. I guess it wouldn't be my favourite! :biggrin::good:

ALL RIGHT! some area-88 stuff after all! :clapping: what a christmas present! how 'bout including the F-8 with shin's skin, eh? some 1 on 5 action?

I was playing around trying to get a joint Mick F-14 and Shin F-8 mission, but I need to play around and set one of them to taxi, otherwise they just superimpose and explode