Sign in to follow this  
feldwebel

Can somebody tell me what Superpro Usaf is?

I am extremely confused... I recently installed usaf on my vista and have seen something called Superpro, it looks almost like an add-on or something? Can anybody explain what it is exactly in relation to normal usaf?

I am extremely confused... I recently installed usaf on my vista and have seen something called Superpro, it looks almost like an add-on or something? Can anybody explain what it is exactly in relation to normal usaf?

Hi there...

Yes, you're right SuperPro for USAF is basically an add-on for Jane's USAF.. it has new features like new flyable aircraft like the F-14 Tomcat, AV-8B Harrier II+, a better detailed Su-27 & Su-35, S-37 bekrut and many others including flyable helicopters.. Heavy bombers like the B-2 & B-52 are now flyable, plus you can even fly helicopters.... in addition there are a variety of new weapons & missions... But as you may already know that it's not a freeware... and even though the latest version, SuperPro 9.4 has been posted for free on certain sites using 'Bit Torrent' format there are complications with the download... well.. at least for me...

Hi there...

Yes, you're right SuperPro for USAF is basically an add-on for Jane's USAF.. it has new features like new flyable aircraft like the F-14 Tomcat, AV-8B Harrier II+, a better detailed Su-27 & Su-35, S-37 bekrut and many others including flyable helicopters.. Heavy bombers like the B-2 & B-52 are now flyable, plus you can even fly helicopters.... in addition there are a variety of new weapons & missions... But as you may already know that it's not a freeware... and even though the latest version, SuperPro 9.4 has been posted for free on certain sites using 'Bit Torrent' format there are complications with the download... well.. at least for me...

True, I just bought a 7 day pass to gulf knight and am downloading it now... Is it compatible with vista?

True, I just bought a 7 day pass to gulf knight and am downloading it now... Is it compatible with vista?

I can't really say as I only use USAF on Windows XP with Admin ver. 8.4 as an add-on... In Windows XP some of the drop down menus can't be accessed... especially in the Quick Missions setup... but the game accepts add ons & plays perfectly .... So if your version of USAF works on Windows Vista, I don't think you'll be having any compatibility issues with add-ons..

didnt know USAF would work on vista...man am going to have to dig that out of the closet

Hi.. How's SuperPro 9.4? is it working properly with Vista? & are you happy with it?

Hi.. How's SuperPro 9.4? is it working properly with Vista? & are you happy with it?

Yes works on vista. Drop downs will work after you dl and install the superpro 9.4 xp ui fix from GulfKnight's site. Anyone need to know my method for installing it? Got it working on vista absolutely flawlessly.