Sign in to follow this  

Having got the hang of dogfighting now i recently downloaded the range to get the hang of bombing and general ground attack work. Only problem is i cant seem to find it anywhere.

What sort of mission do you fly when using the range and where the hell is it.

Im really sorry about the constant flow of stoopid questions from me ill get the hang of this soon i promise lol :roll:

Guest Sony Tuckson

what do you mean?

did you dl it and installed it?

if yes, some missions types are good for testing

create a mission and select the range in the terrain dropdown zone...

be more precise to get useful help :wink:

Having got the hang of dogfighting now i recently downloaded the range to get the hang of bombing and general ground attack work.  Only problem is i cant seem to find it anywhere.

What sort of mission do you fly when using the range and where the hell is it.

Im really sorry about the constant flow of stoopid questions from me ill get the hang of this soon i promise lol :roll:

Choose a Strike,SEAD,CAS. Follow your way points and you should find it n/p. From the home base the Range is approx. 63KM slightly northwest.

i found it now just wasnt choosing strike as my mission type absolutley invaluable piece of kit btw