Sign in to follow this  

Did you have tryed download section ????

Yes, if i wanted to download something, i would try in the download area.

And since you´re looking for a campaign, i would suggest to do so in the Missions/Campaigns category.

Also, be advised that entire terrain has gone back into the shop, for a complete and utter rebuild.

do a search with my name, and Iran/Iraq for some sample screenies.

As it stands now, MK2 released a campaign upgrade, but that's only temporary, as the entire campaign ini will need rebuilding to reflect the correct, nation specific weapons used on the nation specific aircraft. Right now, they're sorta wrong. New ground objects are coming as well...also nation specific

New Iranian and Iraqian weapons can be found in the Knowledge Base (of all places!!) in my "Weapons Loadout Fixes" thread, under the appropiate aircraft (in particular, the Iranian F-4D, F-4E and F-14A). There's a seperate note/post about the Iraqian stuff as well

Wrench

kevin stein

Hey Kevin

rhugouvi has volunteered his services for this undertaking. I think he would be a value asset to getting this out the door.

Excellent.

I've got 99% of the targets placed, movements plotted, etc, etc, etc.

What we need is a terrain guy...there's about 3 airfields that need flattening from the moves I did to correct their positions. I'd also love to get Teheran Intl over next to Teheran, where it belongs. Adding the Caspian sea shore would be big plus, but not really necessary. (and Sparko wants a pony and/or Alysia Milano!!)

Weapons are listed in the KB, just needs a good campaign ini dancer to straighten it out. We'll have to use Centurions for Iranian Cheiftians ... unless someone builds one. Iraqi T-72s are problematical -- they're WoE only items (so, a 3rd Party one would be needed for those without WoE). MJ built some really nice, working Silkworm launchers for me...those are in. Standard Soviet tanks (T-54, T-55) the Chinese Type-59 and -69 are all readily available. Other vehicles are either modded stock, or from the Pasko SAMs and Vehicles Pak, plus Kesselbruts Vehicles and Infantry (some modded to Iranian and Iraqian)

Like I said.... all is nearly ready, excepting the terrain parts.

Wrench

kevin stein

- actually, if you could get al Taqaddum in there (just pulled 6 months there) or al Asad or Balad...but I do not know if they pulled any significance during that war thoughso I guess I will just settle for Alyssa Milano

- heck...has anyone tried to contact ArmourDave? I remember his Khorat was superb (have been there as well)

Edited by sparkomatic

Hi everybody

Ihave a good interest for iran/iraq war and this mode is really interesting.

But i have two problems:

1 I can't have any phoenix weapon for my tomcat iaf.i try to modifie files but unsucessful.

2 I can't activate Flyable Hawk.

Have you got an idea to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot

Manu

Hi everybody

Ihave a good interest for iran/iraq war and this mode is really interesting.

But i have two problems:

1 I can't have any phoenix weapon for my tomcat iaf.i try to modifie files but unsucessful.

2 I can't activate Flyable Hawk.

Have you got an idea to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot

Manu

Have a look at this post about Iranian weapons:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...8346&st=120

And, make sure you have the latest weapons pack:

http://bunyap2w1.com/SFP1_Wiki/index.php?title=Weapons_Pack