Sign in to follow this  
shawnfergie

Possible to Build Airwolf?

Hey everybody,

I have a strange request, I've always been a fan of Airwolf and the 80s TV show. The Bell 222 helicopter has always been my favorite and I was wondering if anybody has or couple create a Airwolf variation for SFP1, WOV or WOE. I though it would be cool to play in VTOL and Mach 2.5 if possible and retracting gun and missile pods.

I would love to shoot down some MIGs with a supersonic Bell 222.

Thanks,

Shawnfergie

Possible?

Probably.

It would have to be up to the personal interest of a modder.

FastCargo

I'm sure someone has a like or love for Airwolf. The acting was bad, bad story lines but man that sure was a cool helicopter. Too bad it crashed in Germany.

hey somebody made a Airwolf-like helicopter for this game already...did you try it yet?

Which one would that be? the Zeewolf?

My favorite helicopter has always been the Bell 222 or 430 which Airwolf was based off of.

I will settle for blue thunder :biggrin:

I bought the DVD for that as soon as it came out. I watched it so many times on cable and VHS back in the 80s!

"The F-16 carries heat-seeking missiles. We can surgically remove him from the air like a tumor."

"We're not talking about a tumor here!!"

I was read somewhere (???...defense magasine) that the BLUE THUNDER is a fictional builed helo, which is borned like add to two different real helos.

1. GASELLE & maybe 2. AH-1 Cobra

I suggest to You need Talk with Capun in this subject , I think possible to build one. :wink:

/Sorry if my english is not too good/

vulkan

Hey everybody,

I have a strange request, I've always been a fan of Airwolf and the 80s TV show. The Bell 222 helicopter has always been my favorite and I was wondering if anybody has or couple create a Airwolf variation for SFP1, WOV or WOE. I though it would be cool to play in VTOL and Mach 2.5 if possible and retracting gun and missile pods.

I would love to shoot down some MIGs with a supersonic Bell 222.

Thanks,

Shawnfergie

I find a payware Airwolf model here :

http://www.amazing3d.com/services/helawfl1.html

vulkan

Yeah that model looks about right. I wish i knew how to mod or skin and actually create aircraft and items for SFP1 or WOE but i'll leave it to the professionals.

Good find.

I started one a few years ago, but it was absolute crap. Dream Max also started one, and it's in my custody. I don't even want to touch it because I lack the skills to finish it. I'll try to post a screen shot when I can.

I started one a few years ago, but it was absolute crap. Dream Max also started one, and it's in my custody. I don't even want to touch it because I lack the skills to finish it. I'll try to post a screen shot when I can.

That would be great thanks