Sign in to follow this  
vulkan

T-72 Reskined desert

T-72 Reskined, Need Permission

To T-72 "parents"

Please give to permission to upload My reskinned Sahara(desert) T-72A !

See this pictures:

T_72Aimg00010.bmp

post-12663-1199121777_thumb.jpg

Vulkan, from Hungary

Happy New Year To Evrybody !

hey, nice skin!

i think this model is from TW ....

Edited by Silverbolt

I went a little more brown-ish with mine...

ds_t72.jpg

Of course, alot of the visibility depends on which desert tile set you use. Some seem to be more 'orange-ey' than others.

Also have the M-48's, Bradley IFV, LTVP-7, Abrams, M-60 (below) and a few others...still having a few problemw with the M-163; can't figure the mapping for the turret

ds_m60.jpg

Stock items don't need permissions for re-skins, just MAKE SURE and state in you readme, which game it's for. As the T-72 only exists in WoE, let the end user know that.

Wrench

kevin stein

I went a little more brown-ish with mine...

ds_t72.jpg

Of course, alot of the visibility depends on which desert tile set you use. Some seem to be more 'orange-ey' than others.

Also have the M-48's, Bradley IFV, LTVP-7, Abrams, M-60 (below) and a few others...still having a few problemw with the M-163; can't figure the mapping for the turret

ds_m60.jpg

Stock items don't need permissions for re-skins, just MAKE SURE and state in you readme, which game it's for. As the T-72 only exists in WoE, let the end user know that.

Wrench

kevin stein

Just a note for Brainless ones like me.

I downloaded this skin (very nice work) & installed it straight to the T-72A objects file. It was already in my Groundobjects file list and so I applied it to my 'test objects' mission' but it didn't show up. Strange I thought (especially as I had my brain in the right way round) so I extracted the whole file (using the extractor tool- what would we do without it -thanks again to sykepat) and applied the original green skin. Still it didn't show up. What have I done wrong now I thought.

Then I looked at the inards (.ini. file ) and found that the original file, which was an unaltered extraction was coded as T-72M. Hmm strange I thought shouldn't this be T-72A as that was the Groundobject file name. So I altered the M to A and low and beholld the tank appeared in all its glory in the new camo.

Now it may just be me but I suspect that as the file came with the original CD installation disc this may well be a problem to many others (that's why I'm posting). I have the Russian version and it may be different for the other versions but if your T-72A tank dosen't show up in the game this letter affix may well be the problem.

I never noticed that this tank didn't show up in the game before now which just goes to show that I couldn't have been paying attention when I had it originally applied in my 'test objects mission' file. Guess my brain was out that day :biggrin: