Sign in to follow this  
stevechester

I echo those sentiments completely. Without the hard work of the modders, this sim would have undoubtedly been placed by the wayside a long time ago.

The modders have not only kept SFP1 alive, they have made it something to be proud of, and I am constantly amazed their dedication to improving it beyond anyone's expectations.

Thank you, thank you so very much.

Go Navair!

Peter C. Ward

Chief Petty Officer, USN, Retired

I for one enjoy making them for everyone so thank you for d/l them.

Sometimes I feel saying thanks is not enough for the modders. I have tried helping a friend create some small mods. To put it plainly I suck! Saying that I sit back and get the rewards of the modders. After trying I really appreciate all the time,hard work,frustration and most likley a few late hours that are put in. No matter how small the mod is it is a welcome addition to SF. So for all the ArmourDaves,USAFMTL,Monty CZ ,

wpnssgt ,Marcfighter ,Pasko,Ranger,MajorLee ,column5 ,RussoUK2002 ,

Capun,Lud von Pipper ,Digital Overload, Tiwaz, =JW=darkpresence ,

WOLF257 ,Swede ,Bananimal ,Dueces,Mitch,Lobo mau and any other modder I missed should know Yes your work is appreciated. For all us out here who download your work we can only say Thanks and keep up the good work because of you SF is becoming the game it was intended to be.

Well said all, yes thank you so much!