Sign in to follow this  
kh606fp

my muiltplayer hung when i add new aircraft

hi 2 all

i have small problem here :blink::blink:

when i want add new aircraft to my WOE i cant play with this new aircraft from muiltplayer and make my computer hung but when i remov all my new aircraft and leave the original aircraft (its losded in the WoE from the beging) :yes: i can play in muiltyplayer and my computer not hunging :dntknw::dntknw::dntknw:

what i can do to add new aircrafts and can playing it in the muiltyplayer without proplems ?????

need some help here guyz

thinkx

There's a thread in the Knowledge Base, explaining many of the multi-player problems. Basically, it comes down to BOTH players installs of the game MUST be identical...NO CHANGES TO ANYTHING, otherwise you'll get booted out. Or, ALL CHANGES MUST BE EXACTLY THE SAME.

I'd really reccomend looking over every single thread in the Knowledge Base that pertains to basic gaming. We created the KB with this in mind; also read the game manual on how to use the controls, basic flight manuvers, basic radar and weapons operations and usage. 98.6% of every question you've asked over the last few days, is covered in the game manual. READ THE MAUNAL

Get used to using the SEARCH button when looking for downloads = and yes, we all know it dosen't work all the time= ...look at the sticky's, here at the top of this General Discussions Forum, that list all the available aircraft, ships and ground vehicles/objects. Browse, page by page if you have to, in the downloads sections, be it full aircraft, skins, whatever. Get a feel for how things are done, and why.

Play with the stock, out-of-the-box game for as long as it takes; weeks or months if need be, before beginning to modify things. Otherwise, you'll be back saying the 'game is broken...how to fix??'

Get used to the game as originally shipped...I can't stress this enough...before messing with it. This is how we ALL started.

Wrench

kevin stein

yep...it helps to start with the basic, no add-on game and go on-line with that...then, with coordinated effort add just one or two ensuring that you have an identical match...period.

or you could tie two cans together by strings and sit in the same room

plz plz plz i want some one understanding me

the pic number 1

this pic explicate the case when i dont add new aircrafts  just onlly the original air craftes which setuped withe game like (f15 - f4 - .....) and in the caues i can join or host muiltyplayer with anther friends

ok???

iyl66466.jpg

the pic no 2

z2366838.jpg

this pic 2

this pic explicate the case when i  add aircraft s like mig21- mirage III- f16-mig29-su07-su27-......

and in this caues i cant join or host muiltyplayer and my computer hunging

all i want i want add new aircrafts like mig21- mirage III- f16-mig29-su07-su27-...... and also can join or host muilty player

all the problem  to focus on  the new air crafr when i add if i dont add new air fract i can play well with miultyplayer but i like to add aircraftes and can play in network too

i hope any one understand me and solving this problem

plz plz plz i want some one understanding me

the pic number 1

this pic explicate the case when i dont add new aircrafts  just onlly the original air craftes which setuped withe game like (f15 - f4 - .....) and in the caues i can join or host muiltyplayer with anther friends

ok???

the pic no 2

this pic 2

this pic explicate the case when i  add aircraft s like mig21- mirage III- f16-mig29-su07-su27-......

and in this caues i cant join or host muiltyplayer and my computer hunging

all i want i want add new aircrafts like mig21- mirage III- f16-mig29-su07-su27-...... and also can join or host muilty player

all the problem  to focus on  the new air crafr when i add if i dont add new air fract i can play well with miultyplayer but i like to add aircraftes and can play in network too

i hope any one understand me and solving this problem

plz need some help here guyz

yep...it helps to start with the basic, no add-on game and go on-line with that...then, with coordinated effort add just one or two ensuring that you have an identical match...period.

There is your answer. you need to have identical installs of the game in order to be able to play together. The game is unable to show an aircraft that you have on his screen if he doesn't have it aswell.

everyone must have the EXACT same aircraft, no one can have any that the others don't have. so if your friends don't have an aircraft you do, then thats your problem. If you want to fly MP using an add-on aircraft them tell your friends they have to have it also.

hi2 all

plz i want someone understanding me

for example

if i and my friend beging to play with original air craft like f15 or f4 which loaded in the WOE and trying to play togther by network then we can play togther so easly

ok?....

then

if we add me and my friend the same air craft for example MIG21 then this window not apper to contact toghter and computer beging hunging

87154911.jpg

if we removed this aircraft we can play agien togther so easly

Note:-

me and my friend have the same air crafts then i see the problem in the aircraftes which download it from this suit and anther suites then 

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i want to know the reson which make this problem and how we can fix it

i need some help

thinkx 2 all

Edited by kh606fp

Don't reply quoted with pictures still in the post -- it wastes bandwidth. Edit them out!!

Perhaps you're missing the weapons needed for the add-on birds??? Anything that is different ANYTHING will cause the game to hang and boot you out.

Are you even reading the posts above???? Just play with the stock birds...mulitplayer has a host (pun intended) of problems that are yet to be fully resolved. Add-ons and mods are part of that issue.

You keep saying you want to add the Mig-21 and Su-7. They are STOCK aircraft - you don't have to add them. In multiplayer, the game engine assigns them a generic cockpit; as I've been given to understand, most likely the Skyhawk's. Remove the cockpit's from them, and see what happens.

As everyone has said...use only the stock aircraft, and leave it at that. You want to add aircraft, use another install copy of the game (ie: more than one installation; one purely stock, another modded), and mulitplay ONLY in the stock one.

Look at this line, from you own post:

if we removed this aircraft we can play agien togther so easly

Don't you think that answer's you question???

Wrench

kevin stein

kh606fp --

Why don't you set 'WoE' aside and do something else? Maybe 'WoE' is too hard for you.

Tristan

Edited by Tristan

Guest Saganuay82

I smell another Ma**r*ck

Lol. Whatever that is, it sounds bad.

I smell another Ma**r*ck

Damn. Memories that needed to remain in my subconcious. :warning:

- great...and next Stiglr will be back as well...

- dude...if you cant work the MiG-21, then...ah...you know what...you need to re-format your hard drive and go play outside

Guest Saganuay82

Oh no, he said the word. Don't say the word.

Guys, he is here asking for help, it sounds like something is corrupted, or a bad install. are the migs you are installing the same ones, I mean from the same site?It does sound like someone has a bad install of the aircraft files.

you mean a bad download? he said they installed and de-installed and re-installed again...sounds like they do not have the same file