Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Update On My Kid

As you know he and a friend were the victims of an inbred idiot, well heres the latest, the boy is doing well, the injury to his leg is still painful but he can get around. His new wife is taking care of him. His bud is on sick leave and at home, he'll have to be evaluated when he returns to base to see if he can continue with the Corps. Hopefully he'll get to stay in, and the dummy that did the assault will be put away for a loooong time.

Good to hear they are ok. Hopefully the other will return to duty. Hey tell us when that numb nuts trial is...we should all get in uniform and show up.

He ought to sue that inbred for everything he owns.....and a few things he doesn't.

good to hear is doing good... :)

Glad to hear your son is doing well, I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

If I have my way, the a--hole who did this to your son should be bitch to a large, scary inmate known as "Big Bruce" and his prison buddies for most of his life.

Edited by Longestpants

Glad to hear they are doing better. :)