Sign in to follow this  
Dave

High Res Mig-19 skins

I found it.....

Although not really hi-rez (not like Sundowner's massive 4096x skins), didn't I upload recently a 1024x skin and template??

Wrench

kevin stein

Although not really hi-rez (not like Sundowner's massive 4096x skins), didn't I upload recently a 1024x skin and template??

Wrench

kevin stein

2048x2048 is what Sundowner does. Not 4096. He makes them in 4096 though. 2048 is the way to go with 1024 being the 2nd best. The AWACS skins are 2048.

If you're gonna make all your templates at 4096^2, you'll need some serious pc power, I tried that during this year and a set of five psd's weighed in at nearly a gig collectively.

man, Sundowner made some sweet skins...true art in my book, especially his JASDF F-4 types

yes,, his Japanese F-4 skins are way cool.... and he has started to paint some Eagles too.. IIRC..

I found it.....

Where?

Does someone made for the MiG-17 and (Stock) MiG-21 some Skins with higher Resolution?

BadFrank: I uploaded 1024x skins and templates for the MiG-17, 19, 21 and Su-7 last month.

This'll take you to the templates...

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...&showcat=33

Here's the MiG-19 skin:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...p;showfile=5589

It looks like I must correct meself...it appeares I never uploaded the 1024x skins for the Fitter, Fresco and Fishbed (MF).

Well, you got the templates!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Thank you for the info, Kevin! :good:

Would be cool if someone could do a silver higher res replacement Skin for the MiG´s... :wink: