Sign in to follow this  
whiteknight06604

One down and a tough one next.

seahawks-defense-250x250.jpg

Shot the 4-skins down now on to the fudge Packers.

Pack-suck.gif

I just hope someone...hell anyone gets the damn Patriots out of the playoffs.

[sigh] That was a very sad game for us here in DC :sad:

[sigh] That was a very sad game for us here in DC :sad:

Now that I read my post it was a bit harsh.I was a little loopy after taking my pain meds for my tooth.good luck next season.

My Bucs got creamed by the freaking New York Giants.

seahawks-defense-250x250.jpg

Shot the 4-skins down now on to the fudge Packers.

Pack-suck.gif

I just hope someone...hell anyone gets the damn Patriots out of the playoffs.

Oh my poor...poor delusional friend. Your paper-tiger Seahawks are in for a rude awakening in Greenbay. :haha:

:biggrin:

My Bucs got creamed by the freaking New York Giants.

That game completely threw me. I thought for sure that the Bucs were going throttle the Giants.

Oh my poor...poor delusional friend. Your paper-tiger Seahawks are in for a rude awakening in Greenbay. :haha:

:biggrin:

your probobly right, I just hate that selfish b@stard Bret FAGvr so it's imposible for me to root for the packers.I don't think the Seahawks are a paper tiger they just have some really weak areas on offence due to injuries to the running backs.they are pretty one dimentional on offence and a good defence can key on the passing game.our D is solid.I think the weather will be the biggest factor.if it's bad and things come down to the running game it won't look good for the Hawks.

your probobly right, I just hate that selfish b@stard Bret FAGvr so it's imposible for me to root for the packers.I don't think the Seahawks are a paper tiger they just have some really weak areas on offence due to injuries to the running backs.they are pretty one dimentional on offence and a good defence can key on the passing game.our D is solid.I think the weather will be the biggest factor.if it's bad and things come down to the running game it won't look good for the Hawks.

sacrilege!

How dare your speak ill of our most reveared QB... A thousand curses upon thee!

:rofl:

Jacksonville is definitely strong enough to whoop the Patzies, and if they can't do it, my Colts will just have to huff and puff and blow their stadium down and set right all the wrongs that the Patz have down to us over the years.

I honestly think the Patz will dare Jacksonville to knock the chip off their shoulder and and that's just the wrong thing to do to that team.

Jacksonville (31) vs. Patriots (28)

With Antonio Gates questionable for Game 2 at Indianapolis, this gives IND a huge advantage to move forward. I watched Phillip Rivers play and honestly I wasn't impressed. LT couldn't get things going and Gates is hurt.... They will have to play their perfect game to beat the Colts in Indianapolis. PHillip Rivers is going to be throwing balls towards Bob Sanders, and that's spells turnovers. 70% of the planet is covered by Ocean....the rest is covered by Bob Sanders.

Sorry....can't predict any score when my Home Team is involved....don't want to Jinx it.

Mike

sacrilege!

How dare your speak ill of our most reveared QB... A thousand curses upon thee!

:rofl:

I'm already cursed but if you want to add to it feel free. :yes:

All joking aside I think Bret has loads of tallent but he put a personal record above his team and to me that is selfish.He already proved that he was as tough a QB as there was.And he has excelled in an enviorment that would ruin lots of QB's carrers but he played some games with injuries that impaired him to the point it probobly cost games.

As for the Pats nothing would give me more pleasure than seeing them lose except maybe seeing tom brady get sacked hard and endup with a compound skull fracture. ;)

Jacksonville is definitely strong enough to whoop the Patzies, and if they can't do it, my Colts will just have to huff and puff and blow their stadium down and set right all the wrongs that the Patz have down to us over the years.

I honestly think the Patz will dare Jacksonville to knock the chip off their shoulder and and that's just the wrong thing to do to that team.

Jacksonville (31) vs. Patriots (28)

With Antonio Gates questionable for Game 2 at Indianapolis, this gives IND a huge advantage to move forward. I watched Phillip Rivers play and honestly I wasn't impressed. LT couldn't get things going and Gates is hurt.... They will have to play their perfect game to beat the Colts in Indianapolis. PHillip Rivers is going to be throwing balls towards Bob Sanders, and that's spells turnovers. 70% of the planet is covered by Ocean....the rest is covered by Bob Sanders.

Sorry....can't predict any score when my Home Team is involved....don't want to Jinx it.

Mike

Having been a Colts fan since they were in Baltimore and had Johnny U. under center, and I have to agree with fates. I think they are ripe for the picking. all I can say is GO BLUE!!

I think Bret has loads of tallent but he put a personal record above his team and to me that is selfish.

What personal record was that?

Illinoian by birth, but Cowboy fan by the grace of God.

Go Cowboys!

Jacksonville is definitely strong enough to whoop the Patzies, and if they can't do it, my Colts will

Negative, I am from Maryland, and by law, they are still MY COLTS :yes:

I think... it was "all of them". :wink:

http://www.packers.com/history/record_book...ds/favre_watch/

Looks like he's only missing the Consecutive Games Started record...

Yeah...he has a lot of records. I'm just curious as to what exact act Bret Favre did to make him selfish, and put himself before team. He's on par to break the Consecutive Starts record, which is like the only one left I think, he played his 250th start on Dec 09 after seriously being banged up the previous game, and instead starting this game and then taking himself out after a few throws......he played all four quarters. Bret Favre is the Chuck Norris of Football.

he played injured to the point that it hurt his team and it did cost a game or two in the past.he played in order to keep his consecutive game streak going.I understand that he's "tough" but he did play when it was in his teams best interest not too.I also understand that he's a compedator but to be honest i'm just sick of listening to the game day anouncers giving him the equivelent of a blow-job on the air everytime the guy get hit on the field.I think the only other QBs that gets on air treatment like him is payton Manning(deserved) and Tom Brady.If Chuck Norris was to be compaired to somone in football it certainly wouldn't be a QB it would have to be an O lineman.they get hit more in one game than Bret got in his carreer.bret is tough for a QB but not in the league of any lineman.Maybe it's just me not liking the guy for some unfair reason he just rubs me the wrong way...but then again he's making millions and i'm sitting her behind a monitor.I just get the same feeling from him I get from the Cowboys and NY Yankees........Total Gheyness.

I was disappointed that the Steelers lost

Any one else? .....Anyone....Woohoo!!!, Anyone at all? Nope...sorry

LOL

(sorry...I have a neighbor that's an avid Steelers fan, and he's from Pittsburgh, but he's a total ahole......and acting accordingly during the game.... I like the Steelers, they just need a couple years to rebuild from the loss of Giving up Randel El, Bettis, and several others.)

To add insult to injury, Gibbs just retired...

Man, when will the Glory days of Charles Mann, Collins, and the hogs come back....

What game do you think has the most potential to be the SPOILER?

What game do you think has the most potential to be the SPOILER?

Well... to be honest? I think the Giants have a substantive opportunity to knock off Dallas. With out TO the Cowboys become far more defencable as they can man up on the wides and the tight end.

Edited by Zurawski

At this point in the playoffs, I personally think Chargers beating Indianapolis would be a real wrench as no one really expects it despite chargers beating Indy once already this season. Just a thought...

well I sure feel like an ass but thats nothing new for Seahawk fans.Great game by the Packers.Now all I have left is to hope somone...anyone can take down the Pats.