Sign in to follow this  
RedBladeHR

Most damaged flyable aircraft

Hey, im looking for screenshot of damaged aircrafts on LOMAC that still can fly!

Somtin like this:

damage1.jpg

Seeing as it has no ailerons to counteract the asymmetric lift the wings are generating, I'm not sure that qualifies as "flyable." Perhaps "not yet crashed" is more accurate? :grin:

That picture has to be before the plane spun in. I have huge amounts of hours on the 25T and it won't fly w/one wingtip gone, much less the rest of the damage shown there.

In that case there was a bug going on where the plane looked worse than it really was ie the damage model was for a plane in far better shape than that!

That's a promo pic from ED's site. That plane wasn't flying, they probably took the screenshot before it spun in. With that much of one wing gone you can't control it. I've pulled both wingtips off with a high G maneuver and it spins in. That's more than a wingtip.

I dont understand, friend sent me the link of that picture and he said that aircraft can fly. Well i trused him he said even rool works... anyway here is somti'n to repair d topic:

(Belive me i can controll it!)

screenshot001gv8.jpg

Edited by RedBladeHR