Sign in to follow this  
fougamagister

Are my wingmen chilling out ?

Hi everyone !

I managed to find answers concerning a lot of my questions in this forum, but not this one:

> How can I command my wingmen to attack air & ground targets in WOE ? Didn't find any key in the game settings.

I usually fly single missions (not online) and I always have to shoot down all the ennemy targets while my wingmen only have good time flying at high altitude .. or being shot down :dntknw:

Thanx for helping me ;)

dont expect to see Olds on your side though...reference lamentations regarding present state of AI...now if only we could get patch 2 AI back into the game...

Guest Saganuay82

Yep and your 3rd flight best employed as A2A cause they suck as A2G.

- they suck period...sorry...

euww.

Edited by JimmyBib

Yep and your 3rd flight best employed as A2A cause they suck as A2G.

Strange. From my point of view it's actually the opposite. They can be quite sucessful in clearing a target area that is filled with AAA and SAMs. Sure, half of them usually get killed during A2G, but at least they died trying to make a difference... :wink:

doesnt the game penalize you for loosing wingmen though? In both points, and depending on your supply situation, in reserves?