Sign in to follow this  
Jetson

If you need help, dial 911!!!

This is for everyone who is doing a/c for Strike Fighter Project 1 and need either technical information or what ever.

I, have an extensive Library on Aviation which I have been collecting for over 40 some odd years which includes Technical Information, 3 View drawings along with Cockpit layouts. Also I have Photo's and Decals along with Slides that I have taken thru out the years.

So, what I am trying to say is, if you are looking for certain information on a certain a/c contact me and I will see if I can help. Most of the collection deals with a/c that are post WWII to present.

I, also build and collect model a/c in 1/72nd scale and I also do alot of scratch building out of plastic sheet on planes that have not been done in injection molding. Have lots of decal sheets from the 50's on thru the 80's which could be scant for all those who do skinning.

If you are looking for info on a certain aircraft contact me and I will see if I can help you with your request !! :D :D :D

Cheers..............................................................Jetson :D :D :D

this is some of the best news I've seen, If you can, stop by ACFCs Forum and post some info of Aircraft you have data on. I for one will be needing data for future A/C and I'm sure USAFMTL needs Decals! Shoot me an email.

wpnssgt@wpnssgt.com

Oh yeah please post stuff for decal etc.

go to our Forums at www.wpnssgt.com and post away. Thanks

Guest Sony Tuckson

great news

camo schemes can help, not always easy to reproduce only basing work on pics...

yeah, cool news, you really got high qualities 3 view drawings???

well, if you got super-mystere or mirage F-1C 3 view, I for one will be glad to have it :D

Guest capun

Jetson

Do you have information regarding Aero Coefficients and flight envelopes?

I playing around with a Banshee but I cannot get any information to build a FM

Thanks for your offer.

Guest capun

Jetson

Do you have any information on the F-2H4 (and the H2 and H3) Banshee?

I need any kind of flight envelope, aerodynamics coefficients, etc.

Thanks

CP

Guest capun

Bump

Jetson can you still get some data on the F-2H4 Banshee?

Charles is helping me with the FM but we need more data. The Flight envelope charts will help a lot, we need to figure out the takeoff speed, roll, etc.

Thx

Jetson, would you happen to have any pics of F-15s in the standard Edwards AFB paint job? You know, the ones with the the orange and white paint job? Thanks!

Like this:

db_F-15andF-22atEdwards.jpg