Hi everybody.......I'm new to LOMAC and quite excited about it. I've fired up the game a few times and am taking my time looking around the sim. I think it's pretty darned good. Hope to meet some new friends here soon. Good to be aboard. Thanks, Shag

Hi everybody.......I'm new to LOMAC and quite excited about it. I've fired up the game a few times and am taking my time looking around the sim. I think it's pretty darned good. Hope to meet some new friends here soon. Good to be aboard. Thanks, Shag

Welcome aboard. I'm not into LOMAC myself, but I'm sure you'll meet planty here who are.

Welcome Shag. Feel free to ask any questions, we'll try to help. Also, if you take a look in the Lock On/Doc folder you'll find a chart for key commands as well as the users' manual. While the manual won't answer all your questions it may save you some time asking here then waiting for an answer. By all means ask though if you don't understand anything.

Hi and welcome, have you heard about hyperlobby?

Hey and greetings! You are more than welcome to come fly with us. We have alot of private server training right know but, you can send an email to me if you would like to fly sometime. Welcome!

F15.crewchief@hotmail.com

http://www.virtual9thaf.com/ninth/index.ph...ge&Itemid=1

Edited by 9thAF_Rooster

Hello.I don´t know how to imort Addons to file with the game. I mean, where I should copy the download addons? Thanks

Hey guys, some of the moderators may have seen me post a few time on WOE forums, but ive played this game an its AWESOME!!! graphics are amazing. Just upgraded to Lock On Gold, and im running vista, any1 no y im not getting any voice over commands on my training missions??

Cheers. Is it easy to do the flying online thing with others??

just installed patch 1.1b and all works fine now. wohoooo. This game is gorgeous

any1 no y im not getting any voice over commands on my training missions??

Voiceover only comes with A10 training. The rest is text, so you gotta read.