Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Sarah Conner Chronicles is on now....

on Fox, pretty good so far.

Recording it. Loved I and II. Hated III. (Kinda like "Aliens.....")

Interested to see what they do with this.

Edited by kirbykern

Just got over, I loved it. I liked T3 by the way.

I thought it'd only be good if you have a big F-ing HD TV with surround sound. I'd watch, but I'd rather fly.

Everything is better with a big TV and surround, but that doesn't mean it's bad without it. :grin:

Besides, you can fly the other 167 hrs of the week, this hour is for the future!

"Watch this show if you want to live..." :biggrin:

SPOILERS

It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I'm not sure that the actress playing Sarah Connor is going to be able to pull off the bad-ass like Linda Hamilton did in T2, and I'm sorry to see that John Connor is still as annoying a character as in T2.

So, questions. Now we have a set of time-displacement equipment, an advanced weapon, and a bunch of Terminator parts scattered in a bank Vault in LA in 1999. Are they going to resolve that somehow? Because, you know...ah screw it time-travel stories always suck if your over-analyze them. Maybe they will come up with a creative way to get rid of that stuff tonight.

Just got over, I loved it. I liked T3 by the way.

I should probably watch it again. I might have been in a bad mood or something. :crazy:

Trying not to read the spoilers here. I am looking forward to watching the show.

do I want to know what that Arabic says on your signature...probably not

Proud Nonbeliever

saw plenty of t-shirts that read "Infidel" on them...didnt really want the "aim here" moniker while I was there

SPOILERS

I'm not someone who thinks that shows and movies have to stick strictly to canon, but am I the only one annoyed by the fact that the time-displacement equipment, which it has been pretty well explained can only transport living material, can now transport a Terminator chasis with no skin wrapped around it. I mean...its integral to the show/movie's backstory and the writers could easily work around it...so why ignore it?

Other than that...not bad...

What Terminator was sent with no skin? I didn't see one.

As for the time machine, it was destroyed in the explosion when the machine activated. Then, coincidentally, 8 years later a construction crew went to work where the bank was when the vault was destroyed and finds the head. Odd that Terminator heads work via WiFi. :grin:

What Terminator was sent with no skin? I didn't see one.

As for the time machine, it was destroyed in the explosion when the machine activated. Then, coincidentally, 8 years later a construction crew went to work where the bank was when the vault was destroyed and finds the head. Odd that Terminator heads work via WiFi. :grin:

:biggrin:

As for the Terminator that came through, it was implied if not directly shown that the one that had its head blown off made it through the portal and somehow wound up in a junkyard. At least, that's what I took out of it.

Maybe a two Sparrows grasped the head in their tiny claw like feet and carri.... never mind.... wrong show... :tomato:

Maybe a two Sparrows grasped the head in their tiny claw like feet and carri.... never mind.... wrong show... :tomato:

Are you suggesting that Terminator heads migrate? :biggrin:

Actually, if I may interject (and sorry to derail your Holy Grail joke, Dave, which I liked BTW), here's how I saw the whole head-through-the-portal thing...

If you watch closely. ONLY the terminator's head came through the time warp, as it was blown off of the rest of the body at the precise moment the machine fired, and only the head came forward into the "time sphere" with the other three (the two Connors and the she-terminator), presumably with enough flesh still on it to allow it to transport. The rest of the terminator's skeleton remained in the wreckage of the bank, where it remained in the scrap heap for the 8 years that the head "warped" forward, so when the head re-activated, it summoned it's dormant body from the scrap heap wherever the wreckage of the bank had been dumped.

Makes sense, right? :good:

Cheers,

Ramp

Could be. I'd have to see it again to figure it out, and I already dumped it off my DVR. When the DVDs come out I guess!

I watched the first episode and agree it's got possibilities.

Awkward issue. When the steal the punks' clothing do they take the underwear? EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I need to go back and watch the first two movies since this appears to take place after the events in T2.