Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Updated Ki-201 Karyu --

Just a little quickie note, for those two dozen of us playing the WW2 variants of the game, I've uploaded an updated version of the Ki-201 Karyu here at CA. It's waaaay down on like Page 13 or beyond....

new_karyu.jpg

Updated with a better, more worn skin, new decals, etc. Not too many major changes, more of a clean up and revamp.

See the readme for full credits and sources and instructions and stuff like that :haha:

Wrench

kevin stein

now...back to finishing off those 3 Zekes...

I like the WWII mods...except for 1946, they are the best treatment of the type in a flight sim (and 1946 gets points because of all the sweet ground targets...I love shooting a truck and watching the dudes run out of it)

looks like a nice update Wrench :smile:

sparko.. LOL.. too right :ninja:

I love shooting a truck and watching the dudes run out of it

I remember that from the old Fighters Anthology days...you'd kill and tank, and this dude would appear running like hell. I remember stopping what I was doing, and sat there watching this little SOB run right off the map!!

always thought that was a nice touch!

Wrench

kevin stein

Have also shot up a train in iL-2 and wham! a flak car opens up! nasty surprise for me, and a walk home...man I love that game...

too bad we cant rip those parts out of iL-2 or EAW for that matter and cram them into WOE...that would be awesome