Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

where ist the F-7 topic?

I think they submitted it for download, but a couple of errors was delaying the release. If you can read Chinese, it may be up on the InSky website...

I think they submitted it for download, but a couple of errors was delaying the release. If you can read Chinese, it may be up on the InSky website...

The J-7s model and Skins are almost complete.

But because of no time to do the AVAs and pits.

The J-7s will upload before 02 01 2008.

Will includ

J-7II Alomst a MiG-21F-13

J-7E Morden J-7s with doubel dlta wings

J-7G Export J-7E with western AVAs

JJ-7 The trainer version of the J-7

ah, saved me from learning Mandarin (or is that Cantonese? I am too ignorant to tell, no offense)

I just re-approved the files. But there is some problems with it. So PM 101tfs about them.

Nice birds, but the installation is a little bit tricky, nothing for newbees.

Will wait for other birds hope marcfighter works still on his and they will be for free.... this birds are nice .. but the quality is not like miragefactory or others Sorry but until they start to release birds with such a qualy like MF I can`t fly something else with less quality.. but all in all a nice adition

I will fly anything someone puts out to download if I like the bird or am interested in it. They take time to make them and I am grateful for that personally.

76 (here thinking J-8 is a MiG-21 thumbs.gif )::

Will wait for other birds hope marcfighter works still on his and they will be for free.... this birds are nice .. but the quality is not like miragefactory or others Sorry but until they start to release birds with such a qualy like MF I can`t fly something else with less quality.. but all in all a nice adition

Crissy-ylflower.gif Insky's J-8 offers much higher quality than MF's J-8.

But I won't be using J-8 as J-8...

E152M-1.jpg

...no, its not a "mig 21" either.

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

Is InSky doing a Finback-III ?

NO,at least not now.

Erwin.Hans is working on a new cockpit with chinese symbols and busy refining the J-7s.

Folks on insky are eager for J-10 and J-8II, And Rick gave us the lod file of J-10/J-8II for months, so these two birds will be the next.

And maybe LOCKON mod team will make a J-8III, as J-8B/J-8IIACT will be released in a week.

awesome, I have enjoyed the current release and look forward to others in the future

Saw it here around some days ago, with pics and describtion. Now its`gone was something wrong with it??

There were a few problems with it. I hollered at 101TFS and he's (they've?) only just gotten back to me. Had them all ready to upload last night when my USB deviced had a critical memory error or something and wiped ABSOLUTLEY everything from it! It's definitely not recoverable now, since it's in about a hundred pieces. But Ghostrider's been helping me out (when he's not watching India kick Australia's arse in the Perth Test!) and I should have them ready for tonight to upload. So once that's done, we'll take the buggy ones down.

Folks on insky are eager for J-10 and J-8II, And Rick gave us the lod file of J-10/J-8II for months, so these two birds will be the next.

I thought I saw something at insky.cn saying they're looking to release the J-8II and the J-10 real soon. Like REAL soon, but it's dependent on their working/studying lives at the mo...

But Ghostrider's been helping me out (when he's not watching India kick Australia's arse in the Perth Test!)

Pretty badly at that :haha: . Doubt Australia would chase down 413.

Looking forward to those fixed J-7s :good:

Pretty badly at that :haha: . Doubt Australia would chase down 413.

Looking forward to those fixed J-7s :good:

being from the other side of the planet.....what is the Perth test?

Insky's J-8 offers much higher quality than MF's J-8.

MF has a J-8?

I think its cricket...that baseball like game that is nothing at all like baseball...you know, throw the ball on the ground, run between two sticks, back and forth...wear a white sweater...

With regards to the quality that someone mentioned, heck I'll take any mod's available since I'm not a modder I consider myself quite lucky to be able to fly new aircraft's, I'm partial to non-mainstream bird's :biggrin:

being from the other side of the planet.....what is the Perth test?

It refers to the 3rd Cricket test that's being played in Perth,Australia between India and Australia.

It refers to the 3rd Cricket test that's being played in Perth,Australia between India and Australia.

learn somthing everyday.