Sign in to follow this  
Major Lee

Major Lee's Aerodrome

As of now, the Aerodrome is closed. I thank you for all your support over these many years. The old address majorleesaerodrome.net has been shut off. My former webhost, Ipowerweb.com, was completely and utterly incompetent. They migrated my site to a new server and managed to leave behind all content items, such as pictures and Zip files... Ipowerweb is currently under investigation for fraud; just Google their name and the word fraud...

The Aerodrome will return soon with a new look and a new, easier to type address...

I shall return!

ML...

Oh man, that sux....

My DT's are already beginning. Hope to see you up again soon ML

Sorry to hear about your hosting troubles.

Good luck with the new site :good:

Not only does this suck for us(your fans) but it sounds like dealing with those guys was akin to eating a sh!t sandwich.I hope your new improved site sets up hastle free.

Best of luck! Keep us in the loop.

Not only does this suck for us(your fans) but it sounds like dealing with those guys was akin to eating a sh!t sandwich.I hope your new improved site sets up hassle free.

You wouldn't believe the emails I got from them... Phone support was a test of patience: generally one to two hours on hold before one could speak to a person. Email responses took 24 to 48 hours... They have fallen off the face of the Earth this year in terms of customer service. They used to be top notch; now they're just useless...

This is an actual email I received from IPW... I am guessing that English is not this person's first language, or that this is a Google translation of Farsi or Pashtu...

In order to get the old backup of your account we need you to get back

to us with the confirmation regarding the backup of the files if you

have recently made any changes for your Web site. Also, I have checked

you’re all the files it reflects the same content of your index.html

files. Could you please let us know which Web site installed correctly

you are referring.

Fans? :blink:

Edited by Major Lee

Good luck! Hope to see you return.

Oh man, that sux....

Well, I have a copy of the Aerodrome in a safe place... :good: That's all that matters...

If you want Ken you can upload your files here to CA. That way they have a home.

Well, I have a copy of the Aerodrome in a safe place... :good: That's all that matters...

and I have a grunch of photos lined up ready to upload. somewhere, someday......

:biggrin:

Glad your not giving up MajorLee, the Aerodrome is a major part of the Strike Fighters community. Loved that email, didnt make a bit of sense.

Edited by pcpilot