Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know about this great add-on for any flight simmers. :good:

It's called the "ButtKicker Gamer", from Guitammer. It's basically a subwoofer that you attach to your desk chair (really easy hook up, trust me if I can do it anyone can!)

I was really impressed with the effect of having this hooked up. Flak is amazing, firing your guns is also incredible! The cool thing is that if there is flak in the distance, you just feel a slight vibration. Then as the flak starts bursting closer you really start getting booted! And it's all vibration, not sound, so you can have it working and not have everyone else complaining for you to turn down the sound.

I've used it in 1946 and in First Eagles and am having a blast. I attached a link to a really good review of it. I got mine for only 90 bucks (including shipping) from Amazon.com. It's really worth it, and no I don't work for the company :)

Check it out: http://www.cluboverclocker.com/reviews/sou...icker/index.htm