Sign in to follow this  
planecrazydale

ButtKicker Gamer

Hi all,

I just wrote a quick overview in the IL-2/Pacific Fighters Forum here on Combat Ace of a great new add-on out there called the "ButtKicker Gamer". If you want to go check it out, I give it a huge "2 thumbs up!".

Here is a great review of it: http://www.cluboverclocker.com/reviews/sou...icker/index.htm

Just wanted to let everyone know about it. It really works great with First Eagles because there is so much flak bursts, etc.

Thanks,

Dale

That's precisely for the kind of chair I shall never buy again. Wheels and rotation just don't go with pedals.

IMHO, for WW1 sims a much more needed thing for immersion is a strong fan/cooler aimed at players face and a can of motor oil to apply to your face before flight. I'd gladly pay for some sort of fan that would change its power based on speed of flight and weather conditions.

Just got another idea. A USB hub with tons (un)plugable of switches on wires. One tiny joystick (not for flight), a couple of dials, some toggle switches, a few buttons. Throw in a set of clamps and suckers and a "Design your own pit" kit is ready. Maybe wires aren't even needed with all this bluetooth being able to fit into tiniest things... Oh, and a Deluxe version of the kit can have all switches look like made of brass and wood.

this might be close to what ya need

Unlike Buttkicker this thing kicks ass!

Still, customisable switchboard could be nice...

Yea but I noticed you would have to mount your own fan and oil can to blow in yer face :rofl::haha::blink:

Edited by Firecage