now iam really falling in love with this game (WOE)...i also ordered WOV today :biggrin:

however iam not sure yet how some things in the game work...

for example i know how i can add the mig 25 as flyable aircraft

but how can i make it an enemy plane...is that possible at all?

maybe someone could shed some light on this

Well I'm not perfectly sure what you mean, but MiG-25(just flew it btw :biggrin: ) is Soviet plane, so if you fly something western then it's enemy. There is a way to change this but you shouldn't have probelms with this...

Hi pilot :biggrin:

I am not sure about your question too.

You want make AI plane flyable, I think (or I hope :biggrin: )

Use Knowledge base. There are tons of usefull informations about edits, loadouts etc, placed for us by "SFP1 series gurus".

Knowledge base: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showforum=99

Take a look on 16th topic in order in KB started by Wrench and named Sticky: How To Make AI Planes Flyable.

Edited by kukulino

now iam really falling in love with this game (WOE)...i also ordered WOV today :biggrin:

however iam not sure yet how some things in the game work...

for example i know how i can add the mig 25 as flyable aircraft

but how can i make it an enemy plane...is that possible at all?

maybe someone could shed some light on this

I think he is asking how to get the Mig 25 to show up as an AI opponent when he fly's a US plane in one of the A/A quick missions (fighter sweep, intercept, etc...).

Charlie - I got WOE this last fall when I couldn't get LOMAC to run, having never played any of the series. I also shortly after ordered WOV and dove head the Third Wire Series. It a great addicting sim/game.

Edited by malibu43

I think he is asking how to get the Mig 25 to show up as an AI opponent when he fly's a US plane in one of the A/A quick missions (fighter sweep, intercept, etc...).

Charlie - I got WOE this last fall when I couldn't get LOMAC to run, having never played any of the series. I also shortly after ordered WOV and dove head the Third Wire Series. It a great addicting sim/game.

thanks for your replies, sorry if my question was not clear.

yes, i want to know if i can make the mig 25 show up as enemy aircraft when flying for NATO in WOE.

also...`(hijacking my own thread)....does it make a difference if you start/land rather than just start/end the mission close to target ?

Unless u design the mission urself with the mission builder in the downloads section, its a random chance to fly against it. It depends on the sim as to what aircraft u fly against in single mission for random aircraft. One minute u could fly against a MiG-23 and another mission u could fly against a flight of MiG-25s and MiG-21s. U personally have to build the mission to get the exact planes u want and here is the link to find it. Next time use the search function in the knowledge base to find an answer. It has almost every answer to any question u have or could possibly have. LINK----> http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...p;showfile=2678

Edited by Jarhead1

thank you very much for the link.

as for the random missions:

so this means after downloading new aircraft (created by modders) they will show up as enemy eventually, given iam starting in the correct time period ?

Guest Saganuay82

You have to modify the dates in the singlemission.ini thats found in the Flight folder. You might have to extract that, can't remember. Anyway, get that file and change the dates. WOV is set for the Vietnam years and if you have WOV and want to fly F14s in it, you will have to change those dates.

You could change the date of the aircraft but then you would run into problems with the weapons pack.