Sign in to follow this  
Major Lee

Major Lee's Aerodrome...

I have secured a new domain name. I did it right this time, registering the domain myself, instead of relying on an unreliable host. I have also secured a hosting service, appropriate for the needs of the Aerodrome. So, while you wait on me to post the NEW site, let's see if anyone can find the new URL... Whoever posts a link first will win! The prize is paid admission to the US Air Force Museum in Dayton, Ohio, during my next trip there. I will be your personal tour guide and expound endlessly on the virtues of the P-47, the greatest combat aircraft of WWII. I'll even buy lunch at the Valkyrie Cafe'... Of course, you'll have to co-ordinate with me, whenever I happen to get down there... :ok:

Anyway, let's see if anyone can find the new site... :dntknw:

ML...

I have secured a new domain name. I did it right this time, registering the domain myself, instead of relying on an unreliable host. I have also secured a hosting service, appropriate for the needs of the Aerodrome. So, while you wait on me to post the NEW site, let's see if anyone can find the new URL... Whoever posts a link first will win! The prize is paid admission to the US Air Force Museum in Dayton, Ohio, during my next trip there. I will be your personal tour guide and expound endlessly on the virtues of the P-47, the greatest combat aircraft of WWII. I'll even buy lunch at the Valkyrie Cafe'... Of course, you'll have to co-ordinate with me, whenever I happen to get down there... :ok:

Anyway, let's see if anyone can find the new site... :dntknw:

ML...

Hey Ken you know admission to the USAF Museum is free right? I just ate the Valkyrie Cafe about 3 weeks ago when I was on leave seeing my family. You know my house is like 4 miles from the museum.

Hey Ken you know admission to the USAF Museum is free right? I just ate the Valkyrie Cafe about 3 weeks ago when I was on leave seeing my family. You know my house is like 4 miles from the museum.

It is????? :blush: I had NO idea... :wink: Well, I guess that cuts the prize back to lunch and bragging rights, and of course, my diatribe about the Thunderbolt... :biggrin: Still, no one has come up with the easier to type URL... :sorry:

Spitfire...

BLASPHEMY!!!11!!! ! !!111 :boxing:

Keep it short and simple:

www.MajorLee.com

www.MajLee.com

www.Aerodrome.com

I already have the domain, and a short message is displayed...

Dudes...betting it has something to do with Thunderbolt or P-47 or lingerie...wait?

Dudes...betting it has something to do with Thunderbolt or P-47 or lingerie...wait?

oh wow... I see the crapper has backed up all the way to Okinawa.... :blink: If I have to post the URL, somebody is NOT getting a free lunch and lecture... :rolleyes:

Sparky is partly right; my new email for my internet service is p47 AT att dot net... You want I should send you a coupon for a Happy Meal?

LMFAO! :rofl:

I like the message at the old site addy Major. :good:

"What you say!!"

Dang. Nice finding it, though.

EDIT: Heeeeey...

Edited by Longestpants

"What you say!!"

"Oh woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean.

You're the best dang woman I've ever seen.

I guess if you say so

I'll have to pack my things and go."

That has to be one of the creepiest photos ever..."hey little girl, can you help me find my puppy"...and I liked him...man now that song is stuck in my brain

Fall Guy...

- "all your base are belong to us"

wait...FOUND IT

http://www.majorlee.net/

Man, that happy mean is going to be so tasty...

and still no winner... Guess I'll just go read my new book :wink:

Looks like we have a winner!!1!11!!! Next trip to the USAF museum, I'll let you know so we can have lunch at the world famous Valkyrie Cafe :doh:

Looks like we have a winner!!1!11!!! Next trip to the USAF museum, I'll let you know so we can have lunch at the world famous Valkyrie Cafe :doh:

Just don't make it next week...I'll be in Colorado overseeing one of my aircraft go thru an inspection...and maybe skiing....lol...maybe...hehe

I only live in Indy, so it's just 2 hours from Dayton and Dave...maybe we'll make a day of it.

Cheers~

Mike

Now that would be a good time... :yes:

LOL, go figure , an administrator got it, THIS CONTEST WAS RIGGED from the start, lol, j/k :biggrin: