Sign in to follow this  
ordway

Help to place targets

I'm totally new to this. I am working with the Suez 2 terrain. I need to find out how to place a training camp target on a "Kibbutz" tile and make it a target for a CAS mission and a strike mission objective.

Thanks for any help. :blink:

Download my 'shipwreck' terrain object - it's here in the 'Other Objects' section in the 3rd Wire d/loads. There's a turorial in ther on placing objects.

I have a nice, generic "Army Camp" layout that's usable -- or you can use the "Terrorist Training Camps" layout I did that in' the Lybia Upgrade terrain pak

Wrench

kevin stein

Ooo...I was looking for something like that...little secret project I want to work on...and Wrench, you know I will need help (that is a given)

Thanks!

Okay, now a second issue. In Suez 2, I need to reduce the number of airfields. How do I do this?

You'll have to physically (or in this case, "text-ualy") remove them for the targets ini. Oh, don't forget to renumber the target areas...they MUST stay in numerical order.

Also, don't forget to NOT have an airfield listed as the first target area...make is a city or army camp or AD site

Wrench

kevin stein