Hi everybody, I'm a new member here and I've already abuse of your mods :biggrin: , but there are a few ones (the title ones) that I can't find , even looking on the lynks :blink: . Can anybody help my find them?.

And, by the way, another question :blush: : how can I upload something here? I've already try it, but I couldn't.

I would like to upload all mods I have (I found them looking on the internet :biggrin: ) joining them on one RAR archive.

If anybody can help me, I will pay him/her some beers :biggrin: .

(I'm spanish, so please, forgive my gramatics errors :blush: )

Also, we do not allow 'combination of mods' uploads unless you have permissions from every author of each mod. We do appreciate your intents though.

FastCargo

Thanks guys :good: , I hope the planes will be released soon :rolleyes: . And, about the mods, I'll ask its creators for upload them :yes: . Thanks again :biggrin: .

Thanks guys :good: , I hope the planes will be released soon :rolleyes: . And, about the mods, I'll ask its creators for upload them :yes: . Thanks again :biggrin: .

What aircraft are you talking about?

OK :good: , as I said before: I hope the planes will be released soon, i want to fly with the unstoppable F-22 :rolleyes: and to destroy all ground targets with the invisibles F-117 and B-2 :biggrin: