Hi,

I downloaded and updated Le Missioneur 2006 and it works fine for the default terrrain. I installed the Gepard's Israel 2 Terrain (with 2.1 update) and the BombingRange terrain. Both terrains are recognized in the game and I can fly missions on them. Le Missioneur shows them in the dropdown box, but then give an error saying they are not found or improperly installed. Is there an additional configuration step I have missed?? Thanks!

Recluse

Never mind I fixed it! Had to just re-initialize the INSTALLATION path within Le Missioneur, then it picked up the new terrains.

Recluse

OK.. I will talk to myself some more.

Installed David Slaven's Mideast Wars...and guess what? Same problem with Le Missioneur not recognizing the terrain, but, again it is recognized and playable in the game itself. This time the re-initialize location failed as well.

I even tried restoring a plain patched install and installing ONLY the Mideast terrain but this didn't work either. Any ideas as to the cause of this? It seems that KMD recognizes it OK but I have to select specifically the PlanningMap3.BMP

Recluse

OK.. I will talk to myself some more.

Installed David Slaven's Mideast Wars...and guess what? Same problem with Le Missioneur not recognizing the terrain, but, again it is recognized and playable in the game itself. This time the re-initialize location failed as well.

I even tried restoring a plain patched install and installing ONLY the Mideast terrain but this didn't work either. Any ideas as to the cause of this? It seems that KMD recognizes it OK but I have to select specifically the PlanningMap3.BMP

Recluse

***reply****

check the tutorial i wrote some time back on le missioneur. quickly if the terrain is unrecognized and will not initialize in the editor, check the path to the install, and be sure your planning maps are placed and formatted correctly.

***reply****

check the tutorial i wrote some time back on le missioneur. quickly if the terrain is unrecognized and will not initialize in the editor, check the path to the install, and be sure your planning maps are placed and formatted correctly.

Yes, I read your tutorial. An excellent introduction to Le Missionneur! It didn't seem to say anything specific about the planning map placement and formatting. I even tried copying over the Planningmap1.bmp --> Planningmap3.bmp from the Israel 2 folder into the Mideast folder, but this didn't work either. Can you give me some more detail on placement and formatting, other than having them in the proper terrain folder and named Planningmap1.bmp Planningmap2.bmp etc..

I did set the option to point to the correct installation and Mideast shows up in the dropdown box.

Thanks for your response.

Edited by Recluse