Sign in to follow this  
Brainless

Membership

I've just noticed I'm now a Senior Member of this formidable club. I was wondering how this might have come about and slowly realised ...yes my brain was in ..could it be in back to front.. well I'll probably never know...that this is to do with the number of post that a member adds.

I noticed a while ago that Wrench is the 'ancient one' and so I thought membership advancement was to do with age but now I realise this is totally wrong 'cos on that basis there would have to be another membership rank based on age for members like me. Something like 'Old Grumpy' member or in my case the 'Dead One' :rofl:

Anyone have any ideas on other suitable membership gradings? :blink:

If you get to be the Dead One I want to be the the Thunderbolt!

I was born old, so there ya go! :wink:

Actually, one of the guys (probably USAFMTL) changed the header. I haven't found a way to change, and kinda like it anyway.

I think the 'promotions' come from number of posts.

Wrench

kevin stein

I think it would be neat if it marked someone based on the theme of posts; ie, "rivet counter" or "never touched a real airplane but whines about how an F-100 feels" or "just likes to banter with no real point" (wait, that last one is mine).

I think it would be neat if it marked someone based on the theme of posts; ie, "rivet counter" or "never touched a real airplane but whines about how an F-100 feels" or "just likes to banter with no real point" (wait, that last one is mine).

Rivet Counter...hmmm oh I know I could have that! Sparky you would be "The Spammer"

I'd suggest the "Obviously drunk while typing" category. Seems rampant at times. :biggrin:

spam, spam, spam, spam, spamidy spam, SPAMIDY SPAM!

let's see, I'd be... uhh... well I still kinda fell like the newbie, despite the fact that I'm "valued". I'm probably the "eternal n00b"

EDIT: I just realised that I have broken 200 posts. YEAH!

Edited by Rambler 1-1

Yeah, boards give the options to change these things based on post counts. I'm one of only two people at SimHQ to break 20,000 posts, so they made a separate category for us. :grin:

My posting here is far more restrained, plus I've got over 3 more years over there.

So did you kill Stiglr?

No the Smurfs got him....it was horrible. Then JM ate him.

Can my title be changed to "Community Bully" or "Antagonizer of Personal Computer Aviator(s)"?

Ya!

Speaking of smurfs...want to have fun with Google?

type this in your Google search area: "smurfs communism"

man...it will keep you entertained for a while

Ya!

Speaking of smurfs...want to have fun with Google?

type this in your Google search area: "smurfs communism"

man...it will keep you entertained for a while

I don't have time to read all the links... but quite entertaining.

yeah...you get the idea just by the number of links and a perusal of the topics...

No the Smurfs got him....it was horrible. Then JM ate him.

:stinker: